6

When the big three had begun to walk into the classroom, they were surprised to see that there was also someone else in the room

When the big three had begun to walk into the classroom, they were surprised to see that there was also someone else in the room. Someone to none of them knew. Though, Tamaki knew exactly who this person was. 

He was beginning to freak out, he did not expect to see her now. He expected this to happen quickly, for Mirio to battle them, and then for him to go home. Maybe for him just to go to class even. 

Though, while Tamaki was thinking of every single outcome that could possibly occur, he would've never in a million years expected this. He did not expect to see his neighbor Sakura Lee, introducing herself in front of the class of 1-A.

"Hey everyone, I'm Sakura Lee," Sakura spoke. 

She gave a smile and a timid wave and then put her hand back down. The class of 1-A was confused as to why she was here, they thought that she was another student. 

Her tail was swishing behind her, and her hair was lightly moving on how Sakura was twitching around in her spot. Thankfully, Aizawa came to the rescue,

"You all should know who she is since she is going to be helping recovery girl, and she might replace her when she is ready," Aizawa spoke. 

This was news to the big three and the class of 1-A. none of the students are expected that recovery girl would be replaced soon. She was just a part of the school, and they did nothing that this girl was going to be her replacement. 

To the class, and two of the big three, she looked as though she was a child. She looked as though she was an experience, but Tamaki knew better. He knew her capabilities, and he knew that she would fit right into UA. 

This conclusion had come from multiple times and he has been caught staring at her. Even though he does not intend to be called, he usually does. 

Usually, he stares at her out of admiration, Tamaki just remembering the reasons as to why he likes her, a lot. Though, whenever Sakura was hanging out with Tamaki and she then turns around to see why Tamaki was so quiet, she would always see him staring at her with a timid smile.

Iida had then raised his hand. Aizawa had given him and indication that he could speak, and then he asked the girl,

"I'm sorry, but are you even qualified to be able to take over recovery girls' responsibilities?" He asked. 

Tamaki immediately knew that this was the wrong question to ask. Sakura was the one person who believed that it was wrong to question someone on the basis of first impressions. 

It was a normal human reaction, but that did not mean that she appreciated the fact that people saw her as weak. Tamaki and the big three had then walked in, and then that was when Sakura had realized that Tamaki was in the room. 

She completely forgot that he was a third-year, and when Aizawa had told her that there were going to be third years who were going to introduce themselves to his class, she had not made the connection.

"Trust me, I am qualified,"

Sakura replied as she crossed her arms.