12

"S-so what's on your mind right now?" Tamaki hesitantly asked

Then, Tamaki's eyes had widened. In his mind, he was invading Sakura's privacy and she would see him as a freak then. 

Even worse, Tamaki's mind had gone to her not wanting to do anything with him, and that he will never get a chance to tell her how he feels about her. 

"N-not that I-i am invading your p-privacy or anything," Tamaki spoke again.

As he spoke, he all of a sudden moved himself against the wall, somewhat hiding his shame. To Sakura, this was a superpower of Tamaki's, to always be able to find a wall and hide. The funny thing was that it happened in almost an instant, with no room to process what had occurred. 

"y-you do not have to tell me if you do not want to..," Tamaki mumbled in the end. 

He had sounded dejected about something, and Sakura for the life of her could not figure out what it was.

"It's okay Amajiki," Sakura replied. 

She had given a small smile in his direction, which had caused him to tilt his head from the wall to glance at the girl.

Sakura's smile was bright even if it was a small smile, and it had made Tamaki remember the sun. Even though her smile was small, it was almost blinding in his eyes. He would not forget something like this.

"It's just, something that Recovery girl had said to me," Sakura added on. 

After Sakura had spoken, Tamaki's entire attention was on her. You never heard of her feeling so uncomfortable, feeling as though she was someone who was not worth something. Tamaki had felt this way for a lot of his life. 

That was something that had somewhat due to his shyness. 

His shyness has not allowed him to do anything, and he got the vibe that she was feeling the same way that Tamaki usually feels when he's down.

"What happened today?" Tamaki asked. 

He did not want to sound as though he was imposing, or that he was invading her privacy. It was just that he had never heard of Sakura feeling so down at the moment. 

Sakura had let out a deep sigh. 

One that was filled with frustration. Sakura honestly did not know what to do anymore. She had doubts, and they were bothering her to the extent that it made her feel as though she was nothing and she did not want to feel this way anymore.

"Amajiki, today is one of the days where I just feel down about myself.," Sakura spoke in exasperation. 

"D-do you want to talk about it?" Tamaki asked. 

This question made Sakura glance at Tamaki, and she had then begun to tell him about her day, as they had begun to eat together.