13

It had been weeks since Sakura had worked under recovery girl

It had been weeks since Sakura had worked under recovery girl. She was getting better, and she was gaining more confidence with her quirk. 

It had been weeks since the talk that the two had. The talk had helped both Tamaki and Sakura. Sakura was feeling much better about herself, and the talk had solidified her feelings for him.

Tamaki was feeling much better about himself as well, and the talk had solidified his feelings for Sakura. He had always felt this way, but they had also bonded in a way that they had not in the past, and that had caused the couple to become much shyer around each other. 

Sakura wanted much more with Tamaki, she wanted a relationship and for them to be able to last in the long run.

The same could be said for Tamaki, he was going to ask her out on a date today, and he was overcoming his shyness. 

The school year was almost done for Tamaki, and he really wanted to be able to ask Sakura on a date before the school year ended.  

The two were on their way back home, their day was long and they were both exhausted. Though, even though they had felt this way for a long time, they would still meet up to walk together. To both of them, this was the best part of their day, and they did not want to miss it. 

Tamaki was working on a way to be able to ask the girl in front of him on a date, though, he was shaking a lot more than usual.

Sakura had noticed this and had waved it off as him acting like he usually does, though that was somewhat true, that was also a little far from the truth. 

"H-how was your day?" Tamaki asked.

"It was good, what about you Amajiki?" Sakura asked.

She had smiled in his direction, and it was one that was incredibly cute to Tamaki, thus causing his face to go all red. He had then taken a deep breath, trying to bring the nerve to be able to ask her on a date.

"W-will you go on a date with me?" Tamaki asked.

His face was still incredibly red, with a giggle, Sakura had done something brave. She had kissed his cheek, causing steam to come out of Tamaki's slightly pointy ears.

"Of course Amajiki!" Sakura exclaimed while giving him a hug.

This was the beginning of their forever, and they were more than happy with that.