Von's Break Pt. 2

I have to force Seven to put on clothes. He didn't bring any into the bathroom with him.

"Shorts or pants?" I ask, already digging through the drawer in my long-sleeves.

"Uh...pants!" He speaks like I caught him off guard, but I don't dare to look at him in the doorway. "I'm kinda cold."

I pick out the smallest long sleeve shirt I have and a pair of grey joggers then stare at his face as I bring them to him.

He puts a hand on my shoulder, strokes his thumb over the fabric, then pushes me down.

"You can't put on pants yourself?" I ask despite getting on my knees in front of him. I have three pairs of these same exact pants but I don't take my eyes away from them. I wrap my hand around his ankle to guide him and his hand slides towards my neck.

"I want you to do it, Von," he stutters when I touch his skin a second time.

I have to look at his legs now, or I won't be able to do this. Just his legs. Just his thighs. He moves his hand to my hair and throws his head back. Just a breathy sigh. He's half hard and pulling my hair to makes me look at him.

"Don't you want to do it?" He brings his head back down to stare at me and I barely drag my eyes off of his pink tip in time.

I rush his pants over his hips, swear he jerk his hips forward as the waistband pops him, and listen to him moan at the feeling of soft fabric over his dick. My eyes close as I realize I forgot to give him underwear and as I realize again, there is something seriously wrong with him.

He puts on his shirt himself and it's great because now I can try and pretend he was never naked in the first place.

We haven't gone too far. I can still save him. Diana always finds out the truth, and the truth is we haven't gone too far. Not yet.

Seven doesn't know and Seven doesn't care. He folds his arms over my shoulders, jumps up, and wraps his legs around my waist.

Face to face I can't ignore his expression. How feeling "pink" was just his way of saying he's horny. He's still slightly red from the hot water. The tips of his ears and across his nose bridge a bright blush.

I carry him to my bed, unable to look away this time. Same sparkle caught in his eyes now on his lips.

I lay him down and breathe in his scent as I climb on top of him.

Everything is harmless. My face against his neck and his hand carding through my hair as he eyes the lotion on my nightstand. We can sleep just like this.

"You're crushing me." Seven just has to say.

I wait a minute before speaking, hoping I'll fall asleep, and he'll push me off on his own afterward. "Too bad."

"Get off!" He wines and wiggles as much as he can under me. Fuck.

"Get out if you don't like it." My lips grace his skin, and he shutters, but I'm too sleepy to relish in it. "Go sleep in your own room."

"You're so mean."

I'm so close to falling off when Seven puts his hand down the back of my shirt. This space between awake and dreaming that's so light and airy and easy to sway. With the faintest touch he rakes his nails from as far as he can reach to my shoulder blades. My body reacts on its own. Hips pushing into him and arms tensing. His touch feels too good. I can't tell if I'm dreaming or waking up. A throaty moan against his skin despite me trying to keep it in. Seven is still pink. His dick is pushing against my stomach as we rock our bodies against each other.