Brandon Walter Rockwell

"Girls like you should be taken and pregnant by now."

"I can't take that blow. The girl I like, likes my cousin."

"Putangina, Aurora Veronica! You were down on your knees in front of me that time! Iyon ang nasa isip ko! Because you frustrate me too much!"

"You need me. Stop your pride. You need to depend on me when you're weak."

"Your parents taught you independence, and motherfucking pride, Avon."

"Bed hair? It's actually hot as hell on you, Av."

"And whether you like it or not, kasali ka sa mundo ko."

"Your kiss should be forbidden."

"And you... you're going to kiss me only from this day on. Kung ako sayo, akin ka rin. Akin lamang. All of you, Avon. All of you."

"How dare you leave after you moaned, gasped, and begged under me that night!"

"My Avon wants a clean haircut for me. I want what she wants. So I want a clean cut."

"I'm not single. I'm not available. Because of you. Just so you know."

"Nothing's wrong with your skirt, Av. Im just... always damn ten times thrilled when you're wearing a skirt and I don't know why."

"His jaw spoke a thousand of painful words of me."

"Kneel. Kneel, Aurora Veronica."

"This relationship with you is making me crazy."

"Yes, I am scared, sweetheart. I am damn scared of you. I am so scared that you can always live without me."

"You can destroy me without even blinking and I hated you for that."

"If you're asking me to make this a secret, then no, Sweetheart. I am going to tell the world that you're my girl. I don't care about anyone."

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. But I love you too much. I need you selfishly."

"It was like this time she was so damn ready to leave me. It was like my love for her doesn't matter to her now!"

"If she'd let me, I'll give the world to her. I'll give everything to her."

"Her love is my passion. Her kiss is my saviour."

"I can leave everything, everyone, Avon, for us. We'll fight. We'll face this together. And I mean officially together, Sweetheart."

"I will worship her through my kisses."

"You're damn tied, Aurora Veronica Pascual Rockwell."

------------------

Story: One night, One Lie