Logan Griffin Torrealba

"Logan Griffin del Fierro Torrealba. I'm your higher boss'cousin."

"I'm not done with you yet... I still want you... I want you over and over again... "

"Your boyfriend is just across the room, with another girl. Break up with him. Play with me."

"This could benefit the both of us. I can fulfill your fantasies. You can give me mine... "

"I don't do clingy and jealous, Portia. I fuck and leave. That's all."

"I don't know how to act sane when the girl I'm making love to is in the arms of another man."

"Stop thinking about other people. I want you to think about yourself... "

"I have no right except that you were once mine..."

"He's cheating on you and you can't dance with me? You are one hell of a martyr, Portia... "

"You don't care about me. You would still leave! Even if it means you'll break me beyond repair! You would still leave without a word! Right? You would still leave..."

"After all those years, after all those things, after everything that's happened... I am still motherfucking in love with you. Do you hear me?"

"Please, take me back. Take me back, Porsh... I want you to take me back."

"I don't really fall easily, Porsh. Because if I did, I'm probably married by now... "

"I so wanted to take you like this. I waited for  this. I broke myself waiting for this, Portia. I can't lose you again. I can't afford it... "

"I am inlove with you, Portia. It's only you for so many years. And it would stay that way I am sure. I am marrying you because I am in love with you. So much..."

"I am not going to hurt you. I can never hurt you. I would never let anyone hurt you. Never."

"Though I am guilty of not being able to sty commitment, I cant believe a girl like her is putting up with men like that. "

"Portia taught me to see the good things in all people. Portia taught me about how shallow revenge is. Portia taught me about sacrifice. You hurt for the people you love. And damn it, Portia taught me how to love."

"Thinking about her not loving me in return can hurt me beyond fucking repair."

"Her love soothed me from the monsters and demons that haunted me. She tamed me through her lips and her eyes."

"Every part of me loves your mom. You're a part of me so I'm sure you love her so much!"

"Dammit, Portia. You are not going to leave me now, I'll make sure of that! I'll make fucking sure of that. You are tied to me. Like how I am part of our son's life!"

"I poured out all my frustrations, my longing, my love inside of her. I love every bit of her and I need her in all my frigging lifetimes."

"I feel like it's a sin to be this happy."

"I am madly in love with you, Porsh. Words aren't even enough to describe it."

-----------------

Story: Give In To You