Thraia Gabriella Fortunato

"If danger was personified, it would be this man. The way his eyes sees your soul when his whole attention is with you makes me want to cover myself up."

"I like her when she's subtle but now... She seems so proud at at being bitter. Like it's a crown she's honored to wear."

"I don't exactly remember anything anymore but all I know is that he made me feel very special. He made me believe. He made me feel secured. I don't think he'll never cheat on me."

"The pain in his eyes told me that this, too, isn't easy for him. That if I was bleeding, he's dying. And I don't understand. Nobody can help me understand."

"A man, so fierce and intense like him, should not be able to give me this kind of affection."

"Men like you wants the beautiful outside appearance... Not what's inside. The main reason why this world is messed up..."

"There were so many questions... so many things... so many possible reasons... but one thing is for sure...it hurts."

"I am beginning to hate myself... my old self... I'm beginning to realize what I have done and I don't think that's even half of what I have to remember."

"Loving Ivo feels like being caressed by the summer wind. Warm and comfortable. Like nothing could go wrong."

"And then I realized... how dear he is to me. That I can't afford to hurt him because he's my dear friend. Like a brother. Like a little brother who's always hurt... who needs attention... who needs me."

"We both grew up. And for the both of us, growing up means growing apart. He knows that. I know that. We both know that."

"The sun has seen all of my memories. I wonder if it remembers everything."

"Holding on two things at once will tire you. In the end, you'll choose to let go of everything. I won't be surprised if that's what I did years ago. It felt right now.  I'm sure it felt right in the past, too."

"I want something I own. I want to be the master of my own home. I want to be independent. I didn't want to feel interior just because I depend on someone."

"I. Hate. Ali! I hate how he affects me!"

"He's too much! He's always been too much. Like a sun that's too hot, I'd die if I get close. Like fire that's too painful, I'll burn if I touch it. I will burn if I look at him too much... I'll die if I ask for him to be too close."

"A slow smile curved  on his lips and that familiar dimple showed up... it suddenly... feels like... I'm almost home."

"I feel like whatever happened in the past is all in the past. The past is nothing but a memory. My feelings in the past are nothing but nostalgia."

"I'm not mad at him for not being there with me in times that I need him. I'm mad at myself because I couldn't retain whatever feelings I supposedly have for him before the accident happened."

"Life might require me to interact with other people but in the end, I really only have myself. If I rely too much on other people, I might forget how to stand alone."

"He deserves my whole attention just so he'd stop fooling with me."

"I'm scared that the intensity I'm feeling from him is the one leading me to develop intense feelings too."

"We'll make new memories together. He'll never leave me like what he always did every summer. I patiently listened to him. I patiently waited for my heart to beat like crazy but it never did."

"I found ways to hate him just to cover up the feeling I'm feeling. Because I want to choose Ivo. I choose Ivo. I pushed Ali away because I was certain I'm going to choose Ivo."