Nieves Solanna Galvez

"He seems very passionate about keeping me cool."

"He grew up in such a beautiful place while I grew up in a very different world."

"Sa bawat tulak ng alon, naiitulak nito ang iba pa. It's causing each one of them to collide. Just like people, I guess. We affect everyone with our actions. Our actions cause them to do things that will later on affect other people, too. Kahit yung di mo kilala."

"I have been infatuated before, yes, but not to a stupid extend. And I must say... this attraction I have right now is to that stupid extent I am talking about."

"From what I see, romantic love is short-lived. Only good when it's young and fine. When it's old and plain, you'll get bored."

"I believe that marriage is a journey to a boring stage of your life. I can write a book explaining that thing. It's going to be five hundred pages with illustrations and real life situations."

"So... If you ask me how to finish an infatuation? The answer is marriage. Once you're in, everything will spiral down to a bottomless pit of boredom."

"I don't need that stupid feelings. I only need to work and to do what I should."

"I like you, Percival Archer Riego!"

"I don't understand people who think about romantic love so much because I haven't felt it. And now, I don't understand myself for thinking about something I find stupid."

"It's time to be the president of my own heart once again. To make it follow even if it's tearing apart."

"Why does it have to hurt like this? Physically, really? I thought it's a myth! I thought heart fucking break is a myth."

"I don't remember being this emotional for a fucking boy."

"I have never really liked someone that much to be so damn speechless."

"And we all know that the heart that loves, hopes too. It goes hand in hand. No matter how you say you're not expecting anything in return. Come om, you may be not, but having something in return is like a jackpot!"

"Let's see if my bellboy slash housekeeper slash waiter Percival Archer Riego can fulfil my bidding."

"And I swear God made him this beautiful to serve as a standard. I wouldn't be surprised  if he's more beautiful than Apollo!"

"I will never be probably enough to make anyone stay with me... "

"My rule in life is fucking simple! If you want something, go for it. If you don't, then... don't!"

"I'm melting like a fucking ice near a very hot sun."

"No matter how my heart wants to fight right now, I know that there's just nothing I can do anymore. I will end up ruining Sibal's family. I will disappoint my father. I don't even want to imagine his reaction if he finds out."

"Leaving would mean I'll leave family..."

"We can compromise baby. Let's sacrifice for the future."

"My heart is fully owned by someone else. It is not mine to give anymore."

"I hate to admit but I think what happened is only right. We were to young to start a life for adults. We were too young to believe that we can do it. Or... I was too young to believe that I can do it."

"I stayed away from things that would make me feel that we're the same because I don't want my story with him to be the same with her story of Tito Achilles."

"I promise I'll make up for it. I promise to help him remember what he made me feel before. I promise to kiss all the pain my own words left him."

"Though angered burned inside of me, its fire weakened. It's not his fault if he's find another woman. It's my fault. That was my decision. This is all inevitable. He's not to blame for anything."

"Maybe... because love is supposed to give you that comfortable feeling with someone. You should be comfortable sharing your secrets to someone dear to you."

"Nobody knew... I was alone. Nobody really cared. The laughter from them broke my heart when I realized... the only one who can save me is myself."

"Remember that island, Sibal? That's the symbol of my innocent attraction towards you. I tried so hard to act cold but I will always melt when we're alone."

"There's no use for feelings. I don't need him to hurt me more to forget. I can save myself. I can move on without anyone's help."

"I've been loyal for years for nothing... It's not his fault. He didn't give me an assurance that he'll stay that way."

"How dare him say that in front of me! How dare him... How dare him casually telling me that he's bedding girls like he's and changing his clothes."

"And no matter how hard I try to stop myself from being affected, I just fail."

"I taught that I shouldn't be affected with my small problems because there are people with bigger pain."

"Love is a poison. Happiness should not come from other people. It should come from yourself. Love gives you an illusion that your happiness will rely on someone else."

"When you're in pain, you can't expect people to feel pain, too. Some might even rejoice when you're sad. That's the way life goes."

"The comfort of home makes me happy... no matter how painful it might be."

"If I want to stand my ground, I need the motivation to stay on my ground. It's funny that pain motivates me to stay in the surface... to never sink again... to never drown myself again."

"I want to preserve my pride if I can but if he wants the hard truth now then I'm gonna tell him everything he needs to. After this, if he doesn't believe me... it is not my fault anymore!"

"All I know is that I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to just joke around. I want it all sure. And with him right now, I don't think it is all sure. I can't feel it."

"I don't want to be the best among all his girls. I want to be the only one. If only I have lesser pride to tell him that, then I would. But I'm jailed with all the pride a Galvez can have. So... no... Really."

"I realized that people get hurt in one way or another. You really can't evade pain. Especially when you love."

"But it hurt seeing him trying to stay whole when he clearly was breaking."

"My seething anger is dripping like acid within my voice and I can't control my words. My heartbeat is fast from the anger I'm feeling."

"To have her love unrequited for years must be really painful."

--------------------

Story: Scorching Love