Zariyah Isla Leviste

"I love gold and silver things. I grew up in the peak years of the Vista Grande the reason why I could have anything that I want. And in my journey with those extravagance, I found a strange fascination for glitters."

"Have you fallen in love with your fiancee that you couldn't let me borrow you a bit?"

"Fuck you! Fuck you, Radleigh Riego! Fuck you, you asshole!"

"Bigger virtues crept in my mind. Loyalty is easy. You just have to stay because there's a need to. Faithfulness is different. It's a bigger virtue and I didn't know I have it in me to actually think about it."

"She's ruled by money. They were. And this is one big example why the world is really run by that piece of paper."

"Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls taste like heaven."

"Parang kay hirap. Parang kay sakit. It's probably my pride talking. That it hurts swallowing it and trying to please someone I don't really like. I hate, even. I hate him even more now. I hate him for real. I hate him more than how I hated him before!"

"I'm torn between wanting to know if he really liked it and wanting to make him feel that I'm trying my best to please him."

"If I'm Agatha, I'd tie him up just so he couldn't go anywhere with another girl!"

"His eyes were hard and cold. He's stiff, with unreadable mimd. Too formal for my liking. Not that it matters if I like him."

"I don't want to suddenly leave this world without settling everything I need to settle."

"How I'm so brave everytime we fight and so weak just because of the thunderstorm!"

"He has this intriguing aura that have girls defy their want for bad fucking boys. Or maybe... it's because they know that he's capable of doing both. That he can do his homework all night long and and probably fondle your breasts at the same time."

"To fail people around me already a familiar hobby. To fail a stranger shouldn't be a problem to me anymore but looking at him this disappointed affects more than how it should. I don't understand."

"I will probably never like Radleigh. He's not my type and. I find him too traditional. Plus, he's old!"

"I don't stick to him because of his money. Maybe I stick to him because of the freedom he gives to me."

"I could go right and leave him again but I didn't. I want to bitchfit in front of him!"

"His eyes were the darkest of darks. Tila ba ibinibigay niya na sa akin ang lahat lahat pero may nakatago pa rin."

"His full attention is too much to handle. All my life, I wanted that spotlight. His spotlight is the only thing that destroys my self confidence. I feel like a wreck everytime he gives me this kind of attention!"

"He sees through everything. While the society sees me as a powerful and confident lady, he sees me as a sad and broken little girl."

"No... I need... that four letter word. But I don't want to beg for that. Not again. At least not with him, right? I would beg love from my parents. Love that should be felt through other ways aside from money. I couldn't beg it from anyone else."

"His soulful eyes looked so gentle. That although it's a powerful storm, it can touch my soul in a gentle way. Like it is trying hard to feathery stroke me even when it means suppressing his power."

"I feel like a woman everytime he looks at me like this... and kisses me thoroughly."

"Something about him is telling me that whatever will happen next year, it will all be worth it. That although future seems to be blurry, and we still have lot of things to learn about each other, it will be worth it. There will be fights. I will be angry. I will be mad. But in the end, he won't break my heart. In the end, I will want to snuggle in his arms."