Aurora Veronica Pascual

"Hinding hindi ako mabibitag sa patibong na 'to. If he's a pro, then I have my own beginner' s luck."

"Mahusay akong artista pero hindi ako pang best actress. Not when my ego's hurt. Not when he chose that bitch over me."

"Don't act as if I'm your responsibility. I can do it without anyone. I can do things without you. Don't act as if I need you, even. I don't Brandon. I don't need an asshole like you."

"My parents taught me to stand alone. I don't need anyone."

"The sophisticated strong woman is gone. She's now a crying little girl who thinks she's in distress."

"It was like Adonis, the great greek god was begging at my feet."

"I won't let my feelings ruin everything."

"No, Aurora Veronica Rama Pascual. Gamitan ito. You can't take that sample of paradise. This is not for you. That is hell in disguise. Of you fall for that endless pit, you can never get out."

"He's acting like a wounded child now. I am going to push all his damn buttons until he's on bended knees."

"I like him alright. But this is not the right time to like someone. More love someone."

"I kissed him with all my heart, all the hopeful things I can give him if the time is right."

"My life is scarred forever. But I will never let that scar ruin the entirely of my being. Nor would I let Brandon and my feelings for him cloud my thoughts. I am better than that. I was, still am Aurora Veronica Rama Pascual, fierce and unwavering."

"The man I thought was the strongest of them all is in front of me breaking."

"The love story of my mom and dad is now ruined. The evidence of their ruined and scared relationship is a slut."

"But it pains me so much to see the people I loved my whole life disregarding my feelings."

"I wish Brandon was mine. Fully mine. But a person will never be completely yours. A part of them will always care for other people. Simply because this world will never be about the two of you."

"This was the man who made me kneel... Aurora Veronica Rama Pascual on bended knees? I'm a fucking laughingstock tp my cousins."

"He breathed on my neck like his life depended on it."

"Adonis would not be enough to describe his perfect features. His hair would put to shame all the gods of Mount Olympus."

"It was my hope that's breaking. My hope for us again. My hope for a second change."

"And there's that invisible line again between us... there is a part of his life I can never touch, more cross. There will always be that part I wouldn't understand. No matter how hard I try, I would never, ever ever be close to it. He would never allow me to. He would always keep that secret. And that part is my half-sister."

"There was a part of him I would never be able to touch. I can never compete to an old friend."

"He worshipped my lips like it was his most priced possession."

"It was something I still couldn't touch even after he told me how much he loved me. That was their relationship. Theirs. It was something between the two of them."

"If she was so very scared of hurting, why would she even try to hurt herself?"

"Maybe men are destined to be that way. They are born to make promises and break it."

"I am so damn disappointed. The hero I looked up to ever since stood now in front of me like a coward. All for his other daughter. Nothing for me."

"I won't need anyone to comfort me. I can do this all alone."

"The man I loved the most is wounded. How will I tell him to choose the right battles? More importantly, am I the right person to tell him that?"

"But I guess, love can never be lost. Whatever happens, it will always be there."

"We are all wounded. Wounds don't heal in a matter of minutes, hour, nor days."

"I'll never forget that once in my life, I dreamed of having Brandon Rockwell. Once in my life, I was so close I could taste it."

------------------

Story: One Night, One Lie