*Nymph

The creature with pointy ears and big sapphire eyes was surreal, her body was trembling with the cold temperature, huddled in the corner of a significant frosty, dark cell with a small window on the ceiling shining with soft moonlight.

No sounds of birds did wake up her this time like it usually did in the Heavens. Her small visit to bless the werewolf temple had took her where she was now...alone and terrified, abducted in the shadows of night.

The calm barrier of silence was broken by the heavy footsteps which echoed through the corridors stopping right infront of her.

"Pretty nymph" the black irises of King Valium shone with maliciousness and rapacity.

"W-What d-do you want?" She whispered slowly her throat parched and dry. Valium presented a pitcher to her mouth forcing her to drink, pouring the water continuously causing her to splutter some water coughing with the force applied.

"Tell me pretty girl... What do you see in my future?" He twirled a strand of her brunette hair in his hand.

"TELL ME!" His hold had painfully tightened on her hair when she didn't answered. Her eyes tearing with the pain.

She kept two fingers on his forehead, a blue light glowing brightly.

"She will come for you. If you harm what is hers, she will come to wrench your guts, tear off your tail, cut off your nose and slaughter you with your organs ripped.

Him....saviour of souls, the almighty monarch, the Sovereign King of her heart is what will you fear each day of your life but still torment him, torture him and she will avenge.

Remember fool, do not touch her though, her king will burn your skin, peel it off your flesh...he would love her like a maniac, like thunder loves lightning and if you harm her, you will invite your death so cruel...the world would see.

Your destiny has made a path of your destruction and it will take you to your destination."

"Who is the one you are talking about? WHO IS HE?"His hand curled around her throat squeezing tightly making her claw his hands.

"Y-your son."

The shock burning through his skin made him leave her in shock.

"My son? Lucien?" The nymph wanted to laugh despite the agony her body was bestowed with.

Because his name wasn't Lucien...his name was Rhysand and there wasn't a single power on earth who could stop a Lycan from getting what's his.

"I will kill the boy before sunrise."
-----------------
When destiny draws her path, curse and blessings are forgotten, like a river makes its flow cutting rocks and mountains...so does fate.

Rhysand was the son of King Valium and his mate Queen Deliah, a boy far from rebel and too obedient for his own good, Valium would never thought, not even in his darkest nightmares that his son would change like he did.

On the contrary Lucien was the son of Valium and his mistress Gina, a boy rebellious and cunning matching his father perfectly.

Queen Deliah had tried fighting, seducing and loving Valium but as the time countered...so did she.

When Lucien was born after two years of Rhysand Deliah lost hope, now all she cared was about the pristine diamond encrusted crown that was placed upon her head but her son Rhysand cared about everything, even about his stepbrother Lucien.

It was the day of full moon, Rhysand's twelth birthday, a day considered venerate for all werewolves to shift.

The gardens of the palace were decorated with white plumeria, the pups of the aristocrats circling around the birthday boy chatted excitedly about their respective wolves, encouraging those to shift first time.

"Luci see, your friend just shifted." Lucien's baby blue eyes sparkled when he saw his brother calling out to him.

Rhysand towered over his younger brother, keeping an arm around him.

"After two years you will exactly shift like that Lucien, I am going to shift soo-"

"BRING ME THE BOY."

Two soilders carried the little prince Lucien who was crying infront of the King, unaware of the horrific plans of his father.

"Keep my brother down!"
"I SAID KEEP. MY. BROTHER. DOWN" the soilders paralyzed, their bodies freezing with the dominance of the wolf radiating behind them.

"Rhysand! I need to talk to Lucien alone."

"Talk here father." The tone of the little boy surprised Valium, his eldest son had never answered him back while Rhysand's eye switched from to cyan and golden continuously, ready to shift any second.

The young prince was kind but not naive to misunderstand what the eyes of the King suggested, he was out for blood and hunt.

That day the pages of the history were written in onyx black ink.

Lucien fled with his mother Gina, a nymph escaped her confines ....all due to the destruction caused by a wolf named Gaelic and the future of the werewolf kingdom.....was banished.
*********************

----------Important
This is just a filling chapter to clear some doubts and avoid confusion, whatever is not explained will be explained in further chapters.

Next chapter is going to be HOTTTT