The beast is mine

Hell was rejuvenating, laughing upon the 'evil' as they call themselves. Valium was a mere pawn in the game of a Lycan and a snake. He had chosen the wrong contender.

The girl King Valium was going to dispose suddenly became valuable more than his entire empire. If marrying her would make him an indestructible force then so be it.

Queen Deliah had gritted her teeth when Valium introduced her to Medusa asking her to take the Rogue Princess for a cup of tea and make her feel comfortable.

That was to earn him enough time to plan and execute his conspiracy.

Queen Deliah walked infront of her trying to make her feel inferior.

Her heavy red dress couldn't hide an ounce of her ugly personality. No pleasantries were exchanged between them and Medusa didn't even try. Her sole focus was on memorising the pathways of the white castle.

Corridors were carved out of white marbles with flower garden adorning the areas around the magnanimous fountains in the centre.

Cream pillars supporting the splendid foundations were polished reflecting soft light. They rounded a corner, Deliah moving towards the seating arrangement in the garden.

"So princess" the queen spat in a cold tone like calling Medusa a princess was a crime which the princess ignored smiling her cheerful grin at her.

"Let's have a game of chess while we have a tea" she motioned Medusa to sit on the chair while maintaining her angry glare at her.

She saw the way Valium was watching the girl with ravenous eyes but what surprised her was that he tried acting like he truly was concerned. The girl could be a mistress for all Deliah could care but not the Queen.....never the Queen.

A servant came forwards pouring hot rose tea in delicate porcelain cups presenting it to the ladies, he then arranged the chess set carved from precious gemstones, finally taking twenty steps back.

The Queen put forward her pawn, expecting the innocent, naive looking girl to be a complete fool and don't know a single rule about the game.

"I have heard girl that you have been to wars, isn't it a place for men and women are prohibited for their safety?"

Medusa raised her lavender eyes first time staring at Deliah's soul, a slow smile decorated her features as she found nothing but a weak willed slave of the King who could go to any depths for keeping her crown.

"Or maybe it's for their safety......from us." Deliah was stunned to silence. The innocent aura around her diminished like a candle in a hailstorm.

Medusa gracefully pulled out her knight making the green eyes of the woman sitting infront of her flicker with surprise.

"Maybe your luck favoured you, although I was honestly surprise when I heard they call you Reaper of souls. "

A bishop of the Rouge princess was killed by the Queen's Knight in the game.
Deliah laughed coldly but soon stopped when Medusa chuckled in amusement.

"You know I wonder the same. I have decapitated heads, slit open throats and pour out their tarnished blood cleansing the earth.

I have ripped off the intestines of those who dared defy me, thinking I was too merciful. I have shown them what mercilessness truly was when I bathed in their blood and broke their bones all the while keeping them alive to endure.

I have danced on their burnt ashes and I am sure there were no witnesses left to award me with the title. You make your pawns with gems, I made mine with the bones of my kills."

Medusa was no graceful, innocent maiden with flowers decorating her head as she appeared to be.

No sagas and stories described the true woman that she was.There was a reason she was called reaper of souls. She was Evil...the true evil.

The stories weren't mere childhood fabels and certainly not fabricated lies. A chill ran down the spine of the once confident Queen as droplets of sweat covered her forehead.

"Y-You can't frighten me." Medusa leaned closer releasing a soft smile but it looked twisted, straight out of the nightmares of the Queen.

"But I already have.

If I were you, I would choose my battles wisely, you have no idea whom you are giving an invitation for war Queen Deliah"

A single flick of her fingers and Deliah's king went off the board.

"Checkmate" the princess smiled and it seemed like the lightning and thunder were shining inside her irises which turned green with a black bold slit in between...the eyes of a snake.

The Queen trembled shaking from head to toe, it wasn't normal for a person to do that but Medusa was far from normal...she was the most powerful warrior on earth.

"You.. you think you will win? T-that you are the strongest.... The person you have ran off from is a Lycan..a beast, he will take you down."

It made Medusa's blood boil with rage, the woman who has abused her son all her life was now depending on him, hiding behind him. Her Rhysand was no slave of hers.

"I wouldn't be so concerned about it queen. The beast is mine and he hunts for me. "

THIS IS MY APOLOGY FOR MAKING YOU PEOPLE WAIT EARLIER

THIS IS MY APOLOGY FOR MAKING YOU PEOPLE WAIT EARLIER.❤️❤️❤️❤️ DOUBLE UPDATE.