Farewell

Dear Rhysand,

I have been in love with you from the second I set my eyes on you. With you I have learned things, I had grown...we had grown together.

You taught me the meaning of home and it was only you who made me feel like the most cherished woman in the world.

You must be thinking that I was a fool to leave my home in the cottage with my father. No, there were riots spreading like venom, houses were scavenged to search for the lilac eyed girl, if I hadn't come to the forest they would have found me.

Again I had wondered then why did you leave me, if you wanted me to be defeated you would have surrendered me to the soilders, given me a chance to fight but instead you gave me peace, sending me far away from the King, you endured the tortures yourself so I could remain safe.

If I would have asked for a better mate Rhysand, I would have actually gotten none because there is no better than you, there couldn't be.

You have always fulfilled your duty, now it's time I take a step towards mine. The King wants me Rhy and he wouldn't stop until he has me....I am going to the capital...to him.

I know what he has done, yesterday Celeste had told me everything he was capable of and I know what I am getting myself into. Have faith in me Rhy, I swear to you, I will defeat him.

I had always wanted pups with you, desired a happy loving life but not in the shade of evil, with any uncertainties and dread looming over us.

You cannot come after me, the King would know, you need to go to the elders as you said, do what is required. I don't know who they are and what they want. It's only you who could overpower them Rhy and it's only you who could succeed the throne.

I know it means nothing to you, the throne, the riches they are all dirt for you but for some people, you being Alpha King would change their world....save their world.

Its my promise to you and Gaelic that I will come back to you, all safe and sound. I had taken a vow to destroy the entire lineage of the person who had scarred my mate...I am going to fulfil my oath.

I will self surrender in the Werewolf capital and I promise no one would touch me even. I know it isn't fair Rhy but when has life been ever fair to us...Never.

I love you more than anything else Rhysand and I am proud of you, please remember that.

Your Medusa