She's a real Psychic

"Hello you must be Sam?"

"uh.. ya"

She looks Sam up and down before following him into the living room where Corey and Jake were waiting. Colby sat on the couch just laughing at Corey's nervous state. Sam sits down beside Corey and Jake.

The Psychic looks over at Colby and makes direct eye contact with him. "It seems to me that one of you must have something attached to you."

Colby gulps realizing that this is actually a real psychic. Sam laughs nevoulsly.  Corey looks terrified. And Jake looks like he just won the lottery.

"There's something attached to one of us?" Corey asks

"Yes, I can try and figure out who if you'd like. He doesn't seem to be too dangerous by the looks of it. Although he does look powerful." She responds "Much too powerful for a spirit of its age."

"First of all Bitch I am a male not an it. And second. You think I'm powerful? Also I'm Twenty Three, so technically I'm not that young" Colby gets exited winking "By the way I'm attached to the blonde one."

The Psychic looks shocked that Colby is speaking to her but ignores him and turns back to the three living boys as Corey starts talking.

"Please do figure it out." Corey gulps

"So your gonna read us right?" Sam asks glancing at the Psychic.

"Yes, if you'd like I think I might be able to read the Spirit too. If he lets me." She looks are Colby once more.

"Sure why not." Colby smirks

"Awesome" Jake says really exited to do this.

"Basically I'm going to focus on your general colours and what's coming up for you soon." She looks around "Okay so close your eyes and take a deep breathe."

They opens their eyes and she points to Sam who is wearing a yellow hoodie. "You are wearing yellow which just so happens to be the first colour I picked up from you. Which is kinda an adventurous leader kind of spirit. Your hair even matches that. You kind of represent that. Means a lot of good things up ahead."

"Can you do the spirit next" Jake asks 

"Sure" She turns back to Colby "He's got more blue. Now blue's are typically more creative writers. Different then yellow. But Yellow and Blue do go well together. That's probably why the spirit is connected to you." 

"Thank, God Sam's got the spirit. No offence man. But, I honestly was scared it was me." Corey exclaims. "Just after what happened when I was a kid"

"you'll be okay, I do sense something faint attached to you but it is no where near as strong as the spirt in this room." The Psychic explains. "Although it is a bit darker."

"Ahh don't worry. Zozo's a cool dude" Colby laughs

Sam rolls his eyes and the Psychic notices and looks at Sam "You know he's there don't you?"

"Ya." Sam glares at Colby slightly.

---------

"Dude?" Jake says stopping Sam before he heads upstairs.

"What's up?" Sam asks confused.

"Sam you know what?" Corey adds.

"No, I don't actually." Sam replies confused

"There's something attached to you" Jake states

"Ya. And" Sam says trying to go upstairs once more.

Corey quickly pipes in "Sam, what if its like Colb-"

"ITS NOT COLBY NOW GOODNIGHT GUYS" Sam yells storming off into his room and slamming the door.

Corey glances at Jake with a look of concern "Jake something's going on with Sam"

"What should we do?" 

"I'm not entirely sure."