I Saw This In A Movie Once

"This is a terrible idea"

"Shut up Corey it worked in that movie I saw."

"That was a movie this is reality Jake."

This argument between the two had been going on for sometime now and Elton was  thoroughly enjoy every second of it. but they need to do something so it was time for Uncle Elton to step in.

"I think it's a great idea Jake" Elton exclaimed happily interrupting the other two.

"Thank you Elton! See what I told you Corey" Jake smelled triumphantly

"Jake you know what happened last time we messed with Ouija board." Corey complained

"Ya we talked to Colby. So maybe if we did it again he could tells us if Sam's going to be okay."

"Wait you talked to Colby" Elton said with wide eyes completely shocked.

"We don't know that it was Colby" Corey tried to reason.

"It had to be" Jake said looking and Corey pleadingly

"Fine"

--------

Sam and Colby were walking hand in hand down the busy city street. Sam would jump every time a car drove through them and Colby just laughed and kissed Sam's forehead telling him everything was okay. The two were at peace.

But then Colby felt a familiar shiver run down his spine. It was one he had felt many times before but this one seemed to be pulling him much more than usual. Colby had stopped dead in his tracks and Sam was starting to get worried as Colby had closed his eyes and was not moving at all.

"Colby are you okay"

Colby immediately opened his eyes looking directly at Sam before gabbing his arm and staring to run.

"Wow what's going on" Sam yelled as Colby dragged him behind.

"We need to get to the hospital"

"Why"

"Elton, Corey, and Jake are playing the Ouija in your hospital room."

"How do you know that"

"It's a ghost thing"

--------

"Colby Brock are you here?" Jake asked the board as he, Corey and Elton circled the centre of the board three times.

They waited and waited but nothing

"Okay its not working let's go" Corey says starting to get up right as Sam and Colby run into the room and Colby grabs the planchet and quickly slides it to 'yes'

At this point in time all three living guys had taken their hand off the board so when the planchet suddenly moved there was a course of screams. This caused both Sam and Colby to laugh.

"Colby?" Elton asked hesitantly

Colby quickly moved the planchet off and then back onto yes.

"dude this can't be happening right now" Corey said staring at the board in shock.

Colby then decided to stop waiting for them to ask question because they were obviously all in shock.

As Colby moved the planchet Jake said each letter out loud, "S-A-M-O-K"

"Sam's okay?"Elton questioned kneeling beside the board as Colby quickly moved the planchet to 'yes'.

"Is he going to wake up" Corey asked finally somewhat trusting that this could possible be Colby.

"S-O-O-N" Jake read aloud "Soon"

"Colby what the hell I don't want to go back" Sam said pulling Colby away from the board. "I wanna stay here with you."

"I want you to stay too Sammy." Colby smiled "But you need to go back. Your life isn't over yet. Live life to the fullest Sam. Take chances and live beyond the norm."

Sam looked at Colby sadly before nodding

The three living guys were still trying to ask questions but there was never a response as Sam and Colby shared one last kiss.

"Goodbye Colby. I Love You"

"Goodbye Sam. I love you too and remember I will always bee right here" Colby said placing his hand over Sam's chest.

Sam then laid down and closed his eyes.

Colby kneeled down beside him holding his hand.

"You should have told him Colby" Dylan who had been hiding in the shadows for a while said.

"He would have never went back if I did."