Katrina

"I'm going out!" Sam called grabbing his keys and heading for the door.

"See ya later, brother!" Jake called from the kitchen.

Sam quickly closed the door behind him and jumped in his car not noticing the supernatural presence sitting next to him. Just as Sam pulled out of the drive way Colby spoke, "So where to today Sammy". This cause Sam to jump and slam on the breaks pulling the car to the side of the road.

"God Dangit!" Sam yelled looking at a histerical Colby "Don't do that." Sam sighed trying to bring his breathing back to normal.

"Sorry dude?" Colby continued to laugh "But it was funny" Colby then turned to look at Sam "So seriously where are we going?"

"You're not going anywhere so get out and go do your ghost shit somewhere else." Sam glared at his best friend.

"Fine then. If that's how you feel then I'll go. But don't expect me back any time soon!" Colby responded upset at the way Sam was treating him. Colby began crawling out of the car.

In a panic Sam's eyes went wide as he shouted "no no no no no" grabbing Colby's arm and pulling him back in the car. "Sorry Colby" Sam apologized. "It's just i'm going on a date with Kat and we're thinking about getting back together. So I really nervous." Sam smiled happily.

This statement broke Colby's heart. "Ya dude it's fine. I kinda wanted to go visit Dylan anyway." Colby exited Sam's car and started walking in the direction he knew the Asylum was. Sam's car stayed parked for a few minutes before pulling away toward the direction of Kat's place.

-----

"He's still in love with her Dylan. What the hell I'm I supposed to do." Colby complained laying down on the floor of the Asylum staring up at Dylan with pleading eyes. Dylan joined Colby on the floor and gently patted his head.

"I'm sorry Colby. I don't know" Dylan replied honestly before a terrible idea popped in her head."Make him jealous Colbs!" She squealed. Colby gave Dylan a strange look about to ask how he was supposed to do that. But she interrupted him rolling her eyes. "Is there anyone who you knew while you were alive that Sam ever got jealous of in any way?"

"Well there is Brennen." Colby said trying to think of how that would help.

"perfect!" Dylan smiled "Now all you have to do is get Sam to be with Brennen in some way. Then act like Brennen is all you care about and pretend to ignore Sam. And then BAM!" Colby jumped as Dylan yelled "Sam will be sooooo Jelly"

"God, your such a teenager" Colby laughed receiving a punch in the arm from Dylan.

"Im at least 50 years older than you so. YA!" Dylan said glaring at Colby.

"But you still act like your 17." Colby laughed.

"Oh shut up!"

-------

Sam and Kat were laying together on Kat's sofa watching a film and enjoying each other's company. "Sam I'm so glad you agreed to get back together. I missed you so much" Kat smiled placing a kiss on the corner of Sam's lips. 

"Me too!" Sam smiled pulling Kat closer to him kissing her back.

That night as Kat was sleeping in Sam's arms. Sam just couldn't fall asleep. Something was missing. And all he could even think about was 'WHO THE HELL IS DYLAN!'