The TikTok

Sam and Kat were officially and item much to Sam's dismay but in truth he broke the girls heart once. He didn't think he had the strength to do it again. Even if his heart truly belonged to his best Friend. But Colby was dead, It's not like they could ever be together.

Colby was distancing himself from Sam since couldn't bare being near Katrina and Sam while they were Both so lovey. He spent most of his day visiting the Asylum and Dylan.

Things in the trap house were pretty ordinary for the most part. Sam, Jake and Corey had started at joint TicTok account for the Trap House. The boys were on a mission Trap boys to Ten Million.

Today was the day they were going to start a new series called ten days of dares.

Little did the know day one would be the first and last time they did this.

"What's up guys and welcome to ten day's of dares" Corey laughed

"Whoever the wheel lands on has to jump off the roof into the pool" Jake inputted.

"Let's goooooooo" Sam laughed spinning the wheel.

It landed on (to all the readers surprise) Sam Golbach.

"SAM!" Corey and Jake yelled

Jake and Corey waited at the bottom while Sam climbed up to the roof. Colby followed behind him so he could get a good view from the top.

"Colby?" Sam asked stopping once they had reached the roof of their house.

"Ya?" Colby questioned.

"I'm scared" Sam sighed running his hands through his hair as he walked to the edge of the roof.

"If it's that hard Sam I'll do it with you" Colby smiled at his friend. This was the first time they had had a real conversation since the party.

"Really," Sam Smiled happily at Colby

"Ya what's the worst that could happen." Colby laughed looking over the edge at the pool.

"Oh, I don't know I could DIE" Sam stated.

"Your not going to Die!" Corey yelled at Sam from the ground having heard Sam say he could die.

"Like Corey said man. Your not going to die." Colby laughed grabbing Sam's hand making a blush appear on both boy's faces but it was unseen by everyone. "I'll make sure if it."

"Three" The said together

"Two"

"One"

"Jump!"

But their feet slipped and Sam's bottom hit the edge of the roof and as gravity kept him falling his head also collided with the edge. the same thing happened to Colby but it didn't hurt him like it did Sam. 

When Colby realized what happened he pulled Sam as close to him as possible as they fell in the pool. Colby pushed Sam up so his head wad above water. Hopefully Jake and Corey thought he was just floating.

For Sam it was different he hit the roof and an unimaginable amount of pain ran up his back but then everything went black and fuzzy. For a second he felt as though he might be drowning but then everything seemed cold he couldn't feel anything. He might have heard the screams of his friends but they were distant as if being thousands of miles away. Maybe he heard the sirens as the ambulance rushed him to the the hospital. But all that was a blur compared to the amazing feeling that was holding his hand though it all.