Sammy in the bathroom at a party

Once Colby knew Sam was gone he quickly left '2chainz' and that made the cat immediately jump out of Sam's arms. Colby slowly walked over to the bathroom where Sam was and he heard the faint sound of running water. So gently Colby knocked on the door not wanting to intrude on Sam.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Sam mumbled but Colby could hear the pain in Sam's voice so he walked straight through the door which he personally was not a fan of doing because it just felt weird.

When Sam saw Colby tears immediately began to erupt from his eyes as he grabbed Colby pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Please, tell me that you weren't possessing the cat Colby" Sam said looking up into Colby's eyes begging for him to speak.

"I-I-I was" Colby said trying to pull Sam back into his arms. But Sam was quick to push the taller away and Colby's back slammed against the door possibly loud enough to alert the others in the house. But Sam did not care.

"you complete and utter Asshole" Sam yelled letting out his anger. "Your not real. Go away. I don't want to see you ever again." Tears began streaming out of Sam's eyes as Colby started back in horror at Sam sudden outburst.

Sam soon collapsed onto the floor curling in on himself. "Sam I know your not upset that a bit you." Colby stated sitting down next to the blond and cautiously placing a comforting hand on his back and rubbing soothing circles.

"SAM! SAM! What the hell is going on in there" Someone's voice yelled from outside the door. But the sobbing blond did not answer them he just kept crying. Banging began to sound form the door as the people on the outside were trying to get in to make sure that Sam was okay.

"Sam please answer me." Colby pleaded ignore the onslaught of noise coming from the door. and pulling the blond closer to himself.

"You left me" Sam exclaimed in barley a whisper but, it was just loud enough for Colby to hear.

"What do you mean?" Colby questioned confused wishing to god that the others would just go away and stop trying to break down the door. "I'm right here Sam."

"No!" Sam said looking up blue meeting blue as if for the very first time. "You were there. But when I needed you most you left me alone for months. I lost you and I didn't have my best friend to comfort me anymore. You were gone. You left me. But then you came back. And I was so happy." Colby began tearing up as he looked back at Sam "You came back and I thought. Maybe. Maybe I could get things back to normal. Maybe my feeling for Kat would come back. But..." Sam lowers his head looking away from Colby.

"But...?" Colby asked pulling Sam chin gently up so he could once again look into Sam's eye's.

"But the truth is my feelings have changed. I don't love Kat anymore. And those aren't the only feelings that changed. I didn't want to admit it at first. Well I didn't understand it really. I've never felt this way before. especially about..." Sam paused for a moment taking a deep breath. "Honestly and whole-heartedly Colby I-" But Sam was cut off as the door finally burst open and Sam was surrounded by his friends and Kat was peppering his face with millions of kisses.

Colby quickly left the now cramped room wanting to avoid the crowd.

Sam was being asked question after question. But he only really wanted one thing.

Sam wanted to be back in Colby's cool embrace because no matter what. That was Sam's greatest comfort. But Colby had died before Sam got the chance to realize it. And now that he had a second chance. There was no way in hell he was going to mess it up.

But fate seemed to be against him because as he looked into the distance where Colby was standing Kat pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Colby's face showed nothing but complete heartbreak.