Chapter 2

Y/n p.o.v.

"Geez Senkuu, how many times i told you not to harass the members?''

"Well you never told me to stop, you only told me not to, and stop dragging me!''

"Well, sorry for not telling you shit properly, i thought you'll understand, considering you are a genius.'' I let go of his collar and he fixed up his uniform properly.

"Lioness.''

"What did you say?!''

"Lioness." I raised my hand and he flinched and we both laughed. "Should we go out and say congrats to the newly formed couple?''

"Sure. Yuzuriha was so excited for today haha, her ears got talked off by Taiju again this morning though." We walked down the hallway to the courtyard, and saw Taiju and Yuzuriha holding hands, being even sweeter than before.

"My ship has finally sailed!!!"

"Ha? I'm 10 billion percent sure they are not a ship, what are you talking about?''

"Something that boys won't understand at all.''

"Well if i don't understand it then explain it to me!''

"And why should i do that?''

"Because... because I'm your president!''

"Hah? What makes me do that? Being president doesn't mean you can just go around and harass your members of the club or just go and make the vice president say what they didn't want to tell you about! You can't force people to do that!''

"HEY SENKUU AND Y/N!''

"Oh Taiju and Yuzuriha! Congrats~~''

"Thanks y/n! But how did you know?''

"Me and Senkuu and everyone else in the club were watching everything from the club room.''

"WHAT?!''

"Shut up you big oaf, even though we were 10 billion percent sure you'd get Yuzuriha, it was still a show to watch, wasn't it?

"Senkuu!" I punched him lightly on his shoulders.

"What? I was just saying."

"Geez."

"Hey y/n," Yuzuriha beckoned

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me the special guy yet?''

"Huh? I don't understand."

"You know, your crush! You promised to tell me when i got a boyfriend."

"Don't tell me the reason you answered Taiju was because of this..."

"No! I do like Taiju, but I'm curious about who you like y/n."

"Alright. I'll give you a tip. His hair defys gravity."

"WHAT?! HIM?!" Yuzuriha glanced at Senkuu, who was still talking to Taiju before she shouted.

"WHAT HAPPENED YUZURIHA!" A concerned Taiju spun his head around as looked at his  girlfriend, concerned.

"Oh, oh, um, its nothing Taiju, don't worry."

"Are you sure?" With a concerned puppy look, Yuzuriha's heart melted and her face was blushing red. Upon seeing that, i just had to say this.