Chapter 4

Like what you see on top? Haha.

Y/n p.o.v.

"Hey Y/n!"

"HEY Y/N AND SENKUU!!

"Hey Yuzuriha and Taiju!"

"Hey."

"Hey Senkuu, you sound tired, did you rest last night?"

"Yeah I did."

"ARE YOU SURE? YOU DON'T SOUND GOOD!" Taiju shouted.

"Shut up you big oaf, I'm perfectly fine ok."

"IF YOU SAY SO!" he shouted again.

"Lets go." we walked into the school grounds, made a few twists and turns and stairs, and went to the lab. Yuzuriha and Taiju went to somewhere else.

"Should we work on the ring here as well?"

"Its not gonna be safe here, they could just come in anytime and know what's going on."

"But you forgot Taiju is dumb and he never gets anything, and Yuzuriha rarely steps in here anyways. Also, she always knocks and tells us she's coming before she does anything."

"True. Then what about the others?"

"We could get them to help us."

"Nah."

"Ok then. Then let's get to work!

Skip the periods cuz me lazy--1st break

I practically ran to the lab and slammed the door open, only to find a few members working on something, and Senkuu, already finished preparing, and ready to work.

"I'm, I'm, I'm sorry!"I said while closing the door behind me. Panting from all the running, I managed to make a few words out. "My... my teacher let... let us out late!"

"Nah, it's fine. Let's start." He threw my lab coat at me. I smiled and instantly wore it and we got to work.

"HEY Y/N AND SENKUU!" Taiju bursted into the room, slamming the door to the wall with a loud bang, making me jump.

"Holy shit! Taiju, why can't you knock on the door for once!"I was mad. He nearly made me miss the place for where we should start carving Yuzuriha's name. I had a knife in my hand, I can't afford to miss the point, and Senkuu was just right next to me.

"Calm down y/n. But Taiju, what she said was right. Why couldn't you just knock on the door?"

"BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT!!! YUZURIHA LOST HER ID CARD AND SHE CAN'T GET FOOD RIGHT NOW!" He shouted.

"WELL DON'T SLAM THE DOOR WITH JUST SUCH A SMALL REASON! JUST FIND IT OR YOU PAY IT FOR HER! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY ANYWAYS! WHY COME HERE? NO ONE'S GONNNA BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH IT WON'T THEY? I screamed at him.