Chapter 10~~

Senkuu with a saxaphone plus a tuxedo is so coollllllll~~~~~~~~~~it is photoshopped tho haha...

Y/n pov
I woke up to Senkuu hugging me like his life depends on it, and his legs trapped me, so i can't move at all. I smiled at his cute face. If only he could be this calm all the time. I tried to move a bit, and he stirred, which was a bad sign. I stopped moving instantly and he went back to sleeping. I exhaled a small breath. Then I remembered everything from last night. I instantly shrunk myself into a small ball, waking Senkuu up.

"Hmmmmm..............." i inhaled a deep breath.

"It's not a school day... don't wake up so early y/n..." dammit.

"Senkuu you're the one who shouldn't be waking up so early." I softly bent down and gave him a peck on his cheeks. He whined and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey kids, I'm leaving for--" Byakuya walked into the room, and saw us. I instantly shot myself off the bed and my innocent ass got into contact with the floor, wincing in pain.

"Y/n are you ok?" Senkuu looked at me above on the bed, concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Ok, sorry to startle you Y/n, but I'm leaving for today and going to the JAXA headquarters to do some work. I probably won't be back for a whole month since I'll be staying in there just for convenience alright? Also, please use protection if you guys are gonna do it. They're in my bedroom and Senkuu knows where it is. You might have to get new ones since it's been forever i changed the old ones in the drawer. I don't mind having grandkids though~~" he teased before closing the door, leaving me and Senkuu both looking like a tomato and blushing like crazy from what Byakuya said.

"S-shall we go and have breakfast?" I broke off the silence, not looking at Senkuu but getting off the floor.

"Y-yeah. I'll go brush my teeth."

"I call you when it's done ok?"

"Yeah, thanks." With that we left to do out own stuff.

Time skip-2 hours after they had breakfast.

"Hey Senkuu."

"What?"

"Kohaku is asking if we're free."

"Why?"

"She said that her sister Ruri is going on a date with her boyfriend but she's too nervous to go alone with the boyfriend so she's asking for a double date."

"Why doesn't that lioness go with them then?"

"She's going to be a lightbulb Senkuu."

"What's that? She doesn't glow?"

"You're so stupid when it comes to these huh."

"Yeah yeah sure whatever. As long as you're ok with it we can go."

"But are you sure? We have a holiday right now?"

"Well at least we're going outside instead of staying at home and doing nothing."

"No, I'm asking that because Kohaku said Ruri wanted to go shopping for stuff and took her bf with her to let him hold her stuff. So I'll ask again Senkuu, do you want us to go shopping or not? If you go, your feet will die but if you don't, we'll be lounging around in the house for today doing nothing or until something else happens."

"We'll go. I train my strength while we're at it." I sighed at his response.

"Going shopping with Ruri is never easy Senkuu, don't say that i didn't warn you." I texted a reply to Kohaku and she gave me Ruri's number.