Chapter 9

In this ch i had a little twist from some of the other fan fiction I've read from other books and such, so get ready for something new!

Y/n p.o.v.

After i calmed down, we went back to where Taiju and Yuzu are.

"Y/n!! Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Y/N!!! ARE YOU OK???"

"Yes Taiju I'm fine, no need to shout. You're gonna beak everyone's eardrums sooner or later you know."

"I'M SORRY Y/N!!"

"I JUST TOLD YOU TO NOT SHOUT!!"

"Sorry."

"Hey Y/n." I turned my head around.

"Yeah??"

"Meet me here after school. Be quick alright?" He whispered it in my ear.

"Huh? Ok." I didn't think much.

Timeskip to after school brought to you by the rings~~

"Senkuu!"

"Oh you're finally here huh."

"My classroom is like on the other side of here ok?!"

"Ok ok. Calm down first."

"Oh my god. So, what do you have to tell me that we have to wait until there's no one here?"

Senkuu p.o.v.

"L/n Y/n." Her eyes grew bigger when she heard me say her full name.

"From the start ever since i met you, you've helped me with a lot of stuff even though sometimes you're the one who needs help." I slowly walked closer to her, and her face is like the same colour as my eyes now.

"You never failed to make me happy. I'll just ask this once, so listen carefully." She looked up to face me, and i feel heat creeping up my face.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Her face puffed red. Really red.

"Umm yes." She whispered so quietly i could barely hear her, but i did.

"YES I DID IT!!!" I clenched my fists and raised them high in the air.

"Wha—huh...?" Not letting her say more, i took out one of the rings and slipped it onto her index finger.

"Ohh now i know what those rings are for." She laughed. "I thought my feelings would never come to you."

"Well it did." I hugged her tightly. "You are the first person that i love more than science."

"Wait, what about your dad?"

"Huh?" I had a irk mark on my face now. "Why would i love a dude that is dumb and can't really do anything, and to top it off, 40 something years old and no wife?!"

"Senkuu you're harsh."

"Let me be. We should go home now."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. What date is it?"

"Uhh," i see her take out her phone from her pocket. "It's Wednesday today."

"Ohh, we still have 2 more days till we have to swim huh. Not looking forward."

"Why?"

"Cause i don't like swimming."

"Afraid you'll drown? An astronaut has to know how to swim with clothes y'know."

"Yeah, but for now, no."