Chapter 11

Just realised that I haven't been updating as much as before now... don't worry my writer's block is going away. Might end this book soon on ep 12 or 13 or something...prob 15 but they are only thoughts so ye. It might be a bit shorter as well but for now let's just go to the story! Picking up from where we left a whole freaking month ago lol~~~

Y/n pov
My god. Senkuu's attitude is getting worse.. i feel like i should get Byakuya to actually get him to a freaking childcare. That big ass baby who's obsessed with science... he didn't even took 1 step out of his room ever since lunch...

"Dinner's ready!" I called. Shortly after i hear footsteps.

"What's this?"

"Food duh." I sat down on my chair and blew on my rice.

"No like, what's that orangey coloured goo?"

"That's pumpkin. It's sweet." He just hummed and sat down in front of me. I scoffed and kept eating. It was a comfortable silence until Senkuu decided to turn on the TV.

"What are you doing?"

"Turning on the TV. You aren't blind." He scoffed. I frowned but said nothing. We were watching the news when the door clicked, giving us a sign that someone unlocked it.

"I'm home!" A scruffy voice shouted and his voice rang across the whole house. Me and Senkuu whipped our heads to the hall.

"Oh. Hello uncle Byakuya. Have you eaten yet? We still have some rice left if you want." I stood up but he ushered me back down.

"I already ate and I'm just coming back to check up on you guys and getting something. How are you guys coping?"

"Fine i guess." I shrugged my shoulders. Senkuu had already lost interest in his dad and had turned back to the TV, occasionally turning back around to get more food. Not a few seconds later, we both heard a camera click and we turned around. Byakuya had taken a picture of me and Senkuu.

"Delete that you old ass man." Senkuu said, everyone hearing the irritation dripping from his voice.

"Aww, why?" Byakuya laughed before going to his room to get his stuff.

"Get your dad to delete the picture Senkuu."

"Why should i do it? If anything you should. He listens to you more than me."

"He's not going to be deleting that picture anytime soon though."

"I'm going to take his phone when he's not noticing and delete it."

"Ok...?" Without another word he went to his dad's room and i saw him go in. I kept on minding my own business until i hear a shout.

"Senkuu what are you doing?!"

"Deleting the picture you took earlier."

"What? HOW COME YOU KNOW MY PASSWORD????" I sighed and stood up and walked to the room and opened the door. Both their eyes turned around.

"Please let us delete the picture uncle Byakuya." I said. Bowing as well. I just want all this thing to hurry up and end and eat my food. It's getting cold.

"Well then do you promise that i could take another picture as an exchange?" I gave him a disgusted face and Senkuu gave him a irritated face. He shrunk back in.

"I said nothing." He mumbled before going back to packing his stuff. Senkuu deleted the picture and searched in his albums for more of those in case. Curious, i went over and saw something cute.

"Aww Senkuu!! You're so cute back then? What happened?" I laughed, taking over on the phone.

"H-hey!! Give it back!!"