Chapter 12

Hey guys it's been forever since I last updated and I'm sorry...also the stories are gonna get shorter and shorter so ye. Don't blame me. Also comment pls on if I should do another Senku x Reader book, this time following the manga line rather than the whole book on my stupid imagation, or a oneshot book.

Senku's pov
"Wake up Y/n and Senku!!" A child's voice was screaming in my ear and I am NOT happy at all. I rolled over and saw Y/n in my arms. I smiled and gave her a small peck on her forehead.

"Wake up. We're late." She shot up instantly.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" She started to get out of bed and check her phone before stopping.

"Good morning Y/n!" The kid voice spoke again. I turned around to see Suika standing just right next to me.

"Morning kid. What time is it?"

"It's 9am," Y/n replied. "Ah it's early..."

"It's really late now." I stood up and went to the bathroom, Suika following me.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"I don't have my toothbrush here."

"Oh yeah, I'll call your mum." I picked up my phone and dialed Suika's mum's number but no one picked up.

"At this time she might be still at work or just sleeping. I have some spare house keys that she gave to me." Suika took out a key and handed it to me.

"Ok, let's go. Y/n can you make breakfast while we're going to get Suika's stuff?"

"Yeah sure."

Timeskip—After coming back and having breakfast (I'm timeskipping way too often am i lol)

"Hey Senku, can we go to the shopping mall later?" Y/n asked me and i turned around to face her since I was watching TV with Suika from the couch.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't have enough clothes." I rolled my eyes. Twice.

"Says the girl who has a whole closet chock-full of different clothes." I turned back to the TV, not interested in her sudden urge or shopping. Why are women always like that? Every single time they have a whole closet full of clothes but always go 'omg i dont have enough clothes!!' Like ur closet has any more space. All my clothes are from my old man's, and not gonna lie, they are pretty fashionable, or at least presentable for you to at least go out like a damn normal person.

"It's not for me."

"Who is it for then?"

"I actually need to buy cloth."

"You just said you needed to buy clothes and then now you need to buy cloth which has nothing related to each other, and you can always just borrow some cloth and clothes from Yuzuriha. Why?"

"Because Kohaku's sister Ruri and Chrome is getting married."

"What does that have to do with us." She walked up and slammed her hands on both sides of the sofa, trapping me.

"Well we're Kohaku's friends, and Ruri asked me and Yuzu to make her most important wedding dress for her."

"So that Ruri chick is going to wear more than 1 wedding dress. Good for her. But are you capable of doing that?"

"First of all, yes, she's going to wear more than 1 wedding dress and second, yes good for her. Third, what do you mean?"

"Last time i saw you sew, you pricked your fingers so much there were holes everywhere, and the cloth was a mess and had so much teeny tiny drops of blood and the outcome of a teddy bear turned into a—" Y/n covered my mouth and i pulled it off.