Epilogue

Hisao opened his eyes slowly, the greyish brown color was greeted by the morning rays of the sun. He looked around and found himself in his own room and Gin was sleeping soundly on his chest. A Kakushi came in with some insense and lit them to freshen up the room. " I must be dead." Hisao muttered as he relaxed his head onto the pillow and closed his eyes just as the Kakushi turned to look at him. He sighed deeply and opened his eyes again, the Kakushi directly next to his face. " Hi, Kija?" Hisao greeted him as he recognized those eyes.

" Holy shit." Kija started to scream as he ran out of the room. " He's awake!! He's fucking awake!! Guys, holy shit!!!"

" No cursing in the house, Kija!" Kyo's voice shouted at him as Aoi slid into the room with wide eyes.

" Uh, good morning?" Hisao greeted her. She started to tear up as she went to hug him. " Hey, it's okay. I'm good."

" Hold up, kid." Kija said as he lifted her up with his binds. " He's just woken up. Chill, like me." Aoi rolled her eyes.

" Put me down, Kija. I'm not a child." Aoi demanded as he gently pur her down next to Hisao. " Hisao-san, are you okay? Do you need anything?"

" Some water maybe." He said gently to her as she stood up and went to get him a drink. " How long was I out for and are you still a demon?"

" A year and I guess you can say that I'm just partly demon. Can't regenerate anymore but I still got my sweet powers. They're weaker during the day tho." Kija replied as Gin snuggled Hisao's neck. " You really took your time, huh?"

" Itsumi...was distracting." Hisao said as he looked down.

" Did you guys fuck in your coma or something?" Hisao's face immediately burnt red as he looked Kija with disbelief.

" Didn't I just tell you not to curse in this house?" Kyo reminded him as he entered the room while covering the ears of a small girl. Hisao stared at the girl for a long moment, into the same colored eyes as his. When was there a child here? He didn't know why but just looking at her made him feel calmer.

" Is my Papa awake?" The small voice asked Kyo as she stared back. Kyo held her hand as he led her closer to Hisao.

" This is..." Hisao muttered and glanced at Kija, whom nodded.

" Hisao-san, this is Asa." Kija introduced her as he beckoned her to come closer as Hisao continued to stare.

" Papa is awake?" The small girl asked but Hisao took his time before nodding. " Good morning, Papa!" She smiled sweetly just like Itsumi as she hugged him. With tearful eyes, Hisao returned the hug and continued to stare blankly on the floor. " Papa, you're hugging too long." Asa said to him in her small voice but he didn't move. " Papa?" There was no answer.

" Now you've done it Asa." Kija said as he pulled her away from a blank state Hisao. " He just woke up and your cuteness put him back into a coma."

" No I didn't!" Asa said as she squirmed out his grip as he laughed. Kyo only sighed as she started shaking Hisao. " Papa, wake up!" He blinked a couple times, looked down and went blank again.

" Oh my god!" Kija laughed as Kyo couldn't hold back his laughter. She was just like her mother, always putting her father in a blank state.

" Stop teasing her!" Aoi scolded them both as she returned with the water.

The End.

I hoped you all enjoyed this story and please leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Love you!

( Sending virtual hugs....)

)