Sucked In

Pic above is me, no really someone drew me, and I love it SOOO this is my pic

This story contains memes, references, sex, porn, and video games. You've Been Vector'd

3RD PERSON POV

Brandon continued pressing the button on the remote, idly watching the different channels pop up before changing again. Nothing really came on during the weekends, surprisingly. Nothing but 'Paid Programming' and other TV shows he didn't enjoy. Sighing, the high school senior rose up from his sofa, making his way to the desk resting against the wall next to his bed. He was already done with homework, finishing most of it in class that day. He was bored out of his mind, so he just decided to play video games.
He didn't really want to hang out anywhere, because he didn't know or talk to anyone, and he wasn't about to meet up with his siblings at some college party. Swiping his grey hoodie off his chair, Brandon slipped it on as he was cold and grabbed his PS4 controller.
Minecraft should do the trick.

Playing the game usually calmed him, if not helped him think. Lately he'd been feeling... different. He knew it wasn't his body, or school itself. He didn't have any girlfriends to worry about. He just felt different without any explanation. It gave him a headache; he was thinking so hard. He looked at his character, which looked like him but with a dark grey pullover hoodie, black dock glasses, black jeans, and grey shoes. He smiled as he was happy with his casual look.

A few hours passed as Brandon rubbed his temples, hearing the raindrops outside grow heavier as lightning and thunder clashed. Another big storm hits as he grows tired. He pulled off his hoodie and rolled over onto his bed, facing the wall and not bothering with the covers. He just wanted some sleep. Closing his eyes, Brandon slowly began dozing off, the rain practically lulled him to sleep.

*Insert flashes of lightning, his TV, a controller, and a demonic pitch-black face with purple eyes*

Brandon let out a gut-wrenching gasp for air, waking up in a cold sweat. His eyes darted from one corner to another before rising up from his spot. He panted, feeling his hands tremble from the dream he just had. Brandon looked around his room, relieved that it was just a nightmare. Slowly exhaling through his mouth, Brandon rose up from his bed, staggering to the mini fridge on the other

side of the room. His mind churning with questions. What kind of dream WAS that?? Never had he experienced one so... so real. Grabbing a soda bottle from the mini fridge, Brandon began gulping down the bottle, not caring about the fact that he was slowly burning his throat due to the carbonation. Letting out a cold sigh, Brandon tossed the now empty bottle into the recycling bin, now making his way to the bathroom in his room. He stopped in front of the mirror, hands gripping the sides of the sink as he eyed himself. He was pale, eyes border lining bloodshot. Groaning, he let his head hang low, fighting the urge to vomit.

"Man... What the hell..."

He murmured, running his hand across his forehead to wipe away more sweat.

"That's what I get for playing Silent Hill again."

He thought to himself, slightly smiling as he began brushing off the whole thing.

"Get it together Brandon, it was only a dream. Dreams don't come true. You've just played too much Silent Hill is all. No big deal. Just go back to sleep and get some sleep."

That was easier said than done...

As lightning crashed harder, Brandon found it more difficult to get some sleep. He decided to just play video games, maybe that'll help him. Turning on the light and swiping his hoodie off his chair again, Brandon slipped it on and grabbed his PS4 controller, powering the machine and turning on Minecraft. He was looking through the store for some new packs or worlds or even mods, then he came across the Mob Talker Mod, and he downloaded it. Soon after he made a new survival with the mod installed, the power cut off.

"Damn it...another blackout?" He muttered under his breath as he went to the fuse box in his room

The console shot back to life before he reached the fuse box, but the lights were still out

"What the..."

All of a sudden, his TV started to static as he felt a strong vacuum pull him toward the TV.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

He grabbed onto his bed and struggled with all of his might just to hold on

"THIS SUCKS ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!"

He then lost his grip and was sucked into the TV, and it cut to black as soon as he was inside

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU IN PART BY me not giving a shit about coming up with good time skip scenes (THEY'LL BE GOOD IN A MIN I SWEAR DON'T HURT ME)

Whoever guesses the references below gets a fucking cookie

Brandon POV

First, I opened my eyes, then I felt such a strange breeze. I felt like I was falling through darkness until I woke up on the floor in a world full of blocks...

"This is...totally unbeknownst to me...Welp judging by the blocks and crap I guess I'm in Mine Mine Minecraft...Okay what the hell was that just now"

There were animals all across the land while the villagers were working hard hand in hand. There were roses, mountains and a big blue sea, even trees as far as the eye could see. It was a beautiful site, I'm not going to lie, but for now I guess I need to survive

"I'm going to die!"

Right after I get all of my panicking out of my system

"I'M GONNA DIE! OOOOH MY FAMILY! AAAAAH EVERYONE I KNOW AND LOVE THINKS I'M DEAD! AAAAH I'M GONNA BE STUCK IN HERE FOREVER! WHERE'S WILSON?! AAAAAAAAH"

Okay...now that I got all that out of my system, I should be fine to-

"AAAAAAAAAAAH! OH GOD! EVERYTHING IS HORRIBLE! I'M GONNA DIE!"

Okay...I think I'm good...I think I got it all out...Now I can calmly and rationally try to approach this...

"AAA-"

No, I'm good, I'm good, I'm all set...

I started looking around, seeing how many hearts I had (The usual 10), and apparently pressing on my left tit brings up my inventory, not to mention I was dressed as my Minecraft character, so this is going to be awesome...

I began doing the basics, such as punching the shit out of a tree that doesn't obey the laws of physics, crafting, mining, you know the usual shit. Now I just needed some food because I was getting hungry. I began sneaking up on a cow I saw and pulled out my axe, hiding it as I slowly walked toward Ol' Bessie here.

"Hi...how you doing? You're a pretty one ain't ya...Aw you ain't going to bother nobody...Do you wanna be my friend? I'M GONNA EAT YA!"

I swung my axe at the cow and stole it's remains, 2 raw beefs and 1 fucking leather

"Welp I'll take what I can get, wonder what else is around here"

Guess I'll find out in the next chapter heheheh kill me