My Friend Is A Creeper

Brandon POV

I started walking around doing whatever the hell I wanted but I was bored so I decided to chop some trees to get more wood from the woods cause why not

"Got to make a house before it turns night, fuck I need a bed too..."

THIRD PERSON POV

As minutes passed, a figure was slowly creeping up at Brandon, a faint hsssssssss being heard (Underpaid Editor~Chan: That pun was unintentional)

Brandon POV

"Why do I hear hissing?"

I turned around and saw a girl with a green hoodie and shorts to match making creeper noises, so naturally

"OOOH FU-"

???: Hehehe just kidding!

"Just kidding?! I had a fucking heart attack! You scared me so bad Editor~Chan (UNDERPAID Editor~Chan) put in the "We'll Be Right Back" meme!

???: Uh...who?

"Nevermind...anyway who are you? Not gonna lie I'm liking the color scheme, Ms..."

Cupa: Sorry, I'm Cupa! Cupa The Creeper Pronounced COO-PAH

"Oookaaaaay..."

Oh fuck I totally forgot about the Mob Talker Mod...

"I'm Brandon, I'm a player- NOT LIKE THAT KIND OF PLAYER I MEAN I'M PLAYING THE GAME NOT I FUCK WOMEN AND LEAVE THEM AFTERWARD WITHOUT NOTICE TOTALLY NOT LIKE THAT HEHEHEHEHEHEH" (Underpaid Editor~Chan: Nice save dumbass)

Cupa: Hehe it's alright really.  Hey Brandon, if you need a place to stay, my house isn't that far from here. Just past this forest

My mind exploded

My sinep expanded

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm finna fuck a creeper

(Underpaid Editor~Chan: So you'd fuck a creeper instead of your bestie...Yeah that's cool)

3RD PERSON

As the two walked around  for what seemed like an hour Brandon couldn't help but begin to worry. He was about to open his mouth to ask another question, until the girl released his hand, punching her fists in the air.

Cupa: We're here!

Brandon looked up to see a rather large wooden house next to a lake. He watched as four girls appeared from inside it, greeting Cupa happily-- until they saw Brandon. Their smiles faded and they began leaning in to Cupa, whispering while keeping their eye on him. Brandon felt a little nervous, feeling as if he shouldn't be there at all and that he should be back at the village he spawned near and stealing on of their houses. But, Cupa looked back as well, gesturing him to come forwards like it was okay. The red-head took a deep breath before making his way over, eyeing over everyone but Cupa. All of them still didn't look pleased, despite their forced smiles.

Brandon POV

Cupa: These are my roommates, Ander, Vanessa, and Ari