Copyright , Glimpse And Cast

Published on :- 2nd February 2020

.
.

Author's Note :-

Copyright ✓

1) I have all the rights reserved for this book as it solely belongs to me...

2) I am the writer of this Story and I am the creator of the cast and characters of the Story....

3) I don't allow anyone to make the copy of my story and i don't allow anyone to post my story on some other apps without my consent....

4) This story is purely fiction... All the characters of the Story are fictional too
Any resemblance of characters, incidents,places and names of the characters etc . are purely Coincidental.

.

Glimpse

Who are you ?? ..... ,, Asked 17 years old Arika ( Koohu) to the very same boy whose eyes always haunted her in her dreams ..

Your destiny !! ..... ,, He simply said and smirked at her

She laughed evilly at him too.. but for him , her laugh is some kind of music .

Little bit you know that I'm the daughter of Arjun and Pashika Kashyap. I look so innocent like my mother but my mind works like my father. So it's simple that I'm the complete package of Beauty and the beast. My face is beautiful but my inner self is Beast.... ,, She thought mentally while her eyes were stucked on his.

I don't believe in destiny.. I'm a believer of Karma... ,, She said to him and tried to move away but his next words stopped her.

Then you'll be my Karma ... ,, He said. The intensity of his eyes and weightage of his words started to making her suffocated but she can't loose herself infront of him.

You know who am i ?? ,, She asked

Yes !! ,, He said and she arched her brows to continue his talk.

You're MINE .... ,,, He said and left her all alone.

Hey !!  You stupid !! Are you dumb ?  ,, She yelled at him. He stopped and turned. She pointed her finger on him and rudely shows her attitude to him.

I'm no one's. You better Understood ... , She angrily said to him.

Our fate were sealed at the moment I saw you , wrapped in a pink blanket .. baby !! You were only twenty minutes old Sweet Heart... , He said and playfully winked at her.

You bastard ! I don't know what the hell you're talking about and I swear I'll kill you if I ever see you around me. So you better stay away from me... , She gritted her teeth and glared to him.

Sweet Heart !! You're Mine and I'll snatched you from the world. No one means no one, not even your parents and your brothers will able to help you. So mind my words. You have only one year to enjoy your freedom.  so enjoy baby.... ,, He said and leave the place quickly..

Arika was trembling at his words. She knows how much her parents and brothers were loving her but his words were scaring her too much. She hugged herself.

.
.
.
.

Male lead Of the Story :-

ZANE DANIEL MILLER

.
.
.

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️