Just Tonight : Part 1

(Henry's POV)
"It's cold and wet here, I can't see anything, where is my mommy? I can't hear her,that other lady is so mean she hurt me she kicked me and screamed at me to shut up crying but I just want my mommy I feel so tired and hungry I just want to go home" is all Henry could think of as he lay there not knowing where he is or how long he has been there nothing but silence around him.....................

(Elsewhere)
(Emma's POV)
"Regina?" She called as she fought to get up from the floor "You bitch what have you done?" She looked to where Regina lay limp in front of her "Emma" she heard that crazy bitch scream "come on baby, she's dead let's just go now it's all done my love come on" Lily shouted again when Emma didn't move "NO, I'm not leaving she's not dead she can't be!!" Emma tried to hold in the blood seeping from Reginas stomach with her hands then ripping off her top to help keep the pressure there "Leave her if she's not dead she soon will be, my love come on" Lily urged again "You will pay for this you sick freak!!" Emma shouted still holding pressure "please Gina wake up come on beautiful, I love you please stay with me" she pleaded into Reginas face but still no movement "if you so much as come near her I will end you" she screamed at Lily and looked at her "oh please don't as if she meant anything to you I've watched you and seen how she treats you and you her she's nothing to you Emma I know you were just waiting for me to come back and I have my darling I'm home" Lily said and moved closer to her "DO'NT" Emma screamed again at her "Emma please come on before the cops come look we can start a fire and then by the time they see she has been shot we will be long gone and we can have our happy ending come on baby" Lily pleaded with her and Emma just turned again staring at Regina pleading with all that she had that she would be ok "come on baby please wake up" she felt Lily pull at her arm and pulling her away from Reginas lifeless body "NOW" she felt the pull she swung her fist so hard and heard the crack of Lily's nose and her own hand "Get the fuck away from me" she screamed Lily just lay there holding her nose and crying in pain "baby please don't do this I've done all of this for you, for us!" Emma ignored her she picked Regina up bridal style and walked out of the room kicking Lily in the face on the way "Stay away from me and my family" she shouted and made her way down the stairs "FREEZE!!" She heard an officer shout "I am Emma Swan and I have the Mayor in my arms she has been shot please help me get her to a hospital please" she pleaded with the officer who came closer to her "Oh god ok is there someone else in the house?" He asked Emma nodded and said "yeah a crazy bitch is in the room there to the left" as she walked the rest of the stairs where the paramedics were waiting and took Regina from her laying her on the stretcher "please can I go with her?" The paramedics shook there head "I'm sorry mam only family you can meet us there" and rushed into the ambulance and drove off "shit" then it hit her "fuck" "Henry!!" She called out and tried going back in the house "mam I'm sorry but you can't go in there" the officer said "but her son he's in there he's only a kid" she pleaded fighting her way but not getting by as another officer came over "what the fuck let me go" she shouted over and over "mam this is a crime scene I can't let you in" she huffed and went to leave and then she heard "Move" been shouted as an officer came running out of the house and that's when she seen the house was on fire that crazy bitch had set Reginas house on fire then an explosive sound came and everyone ducked bits of house flying through the air "what the hell" she went running towards the house an officer catching her again "HENRY!!!!" She screamed and fought again why would someone do this to a kid he wasn't anything to do with Emma she cried and cried knowing how devastated Regina would be when she woke up ........ if she woke up, if that were Emma and she lost her child she wouldn't want to wake up "Mam we're gonna have to ask you some questions" an officer asked her "what?!" She just looked at him "about what went on here, we got an emergency signal from the mayors house and because it's the Mayor we brought backup and this is what we walk in on you walking down the stairs with the Mayor in your arms a bullet wound to the stomach and no sign of anyone else in the house, so, again we would like to ask you some questions on what happened here today and who is this Henry you keep calling for?" She couldn't believe it where the hell was Lily? "Well Lily was in the room there is no way she could of made it out without passing me on the stairs so you mustn't have looked right" she scoffed "Mam I'm gonna ask you to turn around and put your hands behind your back" he said to her "what the hell? Are you serious?" She shouted at him but doing as she was told "I am arresting you on suspicion of attempted murder of the Mayor of Storybrooke...........................

Hope you like this first chapter of the second part of this book series xxx