Just Tonight: Part 6

(Reginas POV)
"oh God no no come on Mary stay with me come on, can someone please help me with her and stop just looking at me" Regina said holding her hand over Mary's wound not caring that lily was just looking at her in shock meanwhile Emma got lily and took her gun while pushing her against the wall and handcuffing her "Emma what the hell is going on? Why is she still alive?" Emma just kept her pushed against the wall "Regina is she gonna be ok?" she asked terrified of what her answer was gonna be "How the hell should I know I'm not a doctor" Emma just stood there looking at her "Here I can help I've called the ambulance their on their way" Dr.Hopper came over to help Regina while he held his hand over Regina's blazer over the wound she kept talking to Mary "hey come on hunnie you got to keep those eyes open for me ok" she pushed her hair away from her forehead trying to keep her calm "Regina" she tried to speak "shhhh it's ok M you save your strength ok the ambulance is on it's way ok they will take care of you so you just hold on for me ok" Regina was crying she needed her best friend to stay alive "no.... You have to ma....." she started coughing "shhh come on you can tell me later just save your strength," Regina said to her looking into her eyes Mary put her hand on Regina's face "Marry my Emma...... be happy again...... Love each other" Regina looked at Emma and then back at Mary "Mary I do love her and one day I will Marry her ok but you gotta stay alive I need my best friend to give me away come on stay with me" she pleaded "l love you take care of Emma for me....." with that her eyes closed "NO, no Mary you can't do this to me please" Regina begged and held Mary to her just then the paramedics came in and took over all Regina could do was watch and hope" "she dead you guys should if got a hearse" Lily pipped in Regina walked over and just punched her making both Lily and Emma fall over "you out now, Emma get her out of here before I put a bullet in that bitched head" she was seething with rage her vain on her forehead could be seen, Emma got them both to there feet and was pushing Lily out of the door and up to the station "Emmy come on let me go" is all Regina could here she turned back to her friend on the floor "I got a slight pulse here"...................

(Emma's POV)
A few minutes later with Regina they were making their way to the hospital following the ambulance luckily it wasn't far and they made their way into the hospital waiting area they sat down and Regina just fell into Emma's arms "I can't lose her Em I can't" she sobbed Emma just held her and cried more she felt so bad for the way she was with her mother she would hate those to be the last words she spoke to her she had to be strong for Regina yes she was her mother but she knew the bond and closeness that her mother and Regina had "shhh come on she is a fighter she will make it through" she rubbed Reginas back and just held her tighter a few minutes later still cuddled together they see David walk in "Emma oh my God where is your mother?is she ok? what happened? and Regina you're alive?" he stood there in shock and confusion "hey yeah we haven't heard anything about Mom yet they haven't come back to tell us anything yet she was shot by Lily and yeah Regina is alive it was all to get her to bring Henry back which by the way where is he?" she looked at Regina "hes with Ruby and your girl" Emma just nodded "ok" David then did "im gonna go see if I can find out anything, someone has to be able to tell me something" he walks off Regina lifts her head again looking at Emma "I hate this place I'm sick of hospitals" she gets up looking out the window "thats all that seems to happen when we are together one or the other or someone we love ends up here, is this faith saying we shouldn't be?" Emma rushed over and pulled her into her arms "No there is no way that faith would get us to meet the way we did only to tear us apart if that was the case how come we keep getting back to us? We are meant to be Regina and I know it's been a long road but I truly believe that this all of it has happened for a reason it's only to make us stronger I love you and I want to be with you I want us and our kids to have a nice happy life together just us I want to do everything I can to make you happy to make us happy please can we have that chance" green gazes into deep brown eyes Regina begins to answer just as David comes back "David what's the news?" he shook his head "nothing yet one of the nurses has gone to check and she said she would come back to me" he looks between his daughter and Regina "Emma.." he begins but she holds up a hand "not one word I'm here for my mother not you I will be here in the same room as you but we will not sit here and have a heart to heart over how shitty if a dad you are because you're a drunk so just save all that sit the fuck down and unless it's updates on my mother shut the fuck up" she walks to the vending machine and grabs two coffees "Excuse me sir I have news on your wife" a doctor says.......................

Thanks for reading sorry for the long wait hope you like this update 😊