Just Tonight : Part 5

(Emma's POV)

"We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of such an amazing woman, she has touched the lives of so many people she was a great mayor a wonderful friend but most of all she was an amazing mother, her passing is such a deep deep loss for everyone....." as the priest said these words Emma looked like she was supposed to the grief stricken lover as she held her daughters hand and her friend Ruby held her arm around her she was shaking she knew that this could all go so so wrong for her if they weren't careful she had to make people believe that their beloved mayor was dead so that word would get out and the press would believe it and the news would get to Lily and she would bring Henry back and she could have a happy life once it all went the way they planned "Mom? we can go now it's over" her daughter said as she pulled on her hand to get her attention she looked down and pulled her into her tightly "yeah sweaty we can go to the diner and get you some cocoa to warm you up go ahead with Ruby and il be along soon" she kissed her head Ruby gave her a look and walked with her daughter towards the dinner. Emma then moved back to stare at the headstone "Regina Mills" how she wanted to change that last name to hers she hopes that after all this madness she can finally have her forever home her happy ever after, but if not she doesn't know if she could ever love again not how she loves Regina her one perfect true love, yes they may have a lot to sort out but they are meant to be she knows it and that's why she is doing this, as Emma keeps her head down she scans her eyes around the cemetery the news van finally gone everyone else moved on to the diner she hoped that Lily would be here she had hoped she would have heard by now, she and Henry have been missing for a week now, with another scan around she leaves to follow everyone else "that must have looked convincing enough" she thought to herself.........

(Reginas POV)

"God how long does a stupid funeral take" she shouted to herself, she hated being locked up here having to be so quiet or the plan would be fucked and she would lose her son for good she couldn't lose him he was her world she wanted him back so bad she felt like her heart was missing she was going crazy with worry, "would that crazy bitch hurt Henry?would she treat him badly just because he was hers?would she kill him?" All this was going through her head she just sat there on the bed looking at pictures on her phone of him thats all she has now thanks to that psycho bitch blowing her house up she still couldn't go see if her safe survived the explosion she knew it was fire proof but would it survive that? She had to wait  for it to be deemed safe for Emma to go there since the whole town apart from Emma and Ruby thought she died she even asked Emma not to tell her how Mary reacted she knew this would kill her but it was for the best that she not know, Regina felt so guilty over it but she knew Emma would help her get her son and if that meant they had to lie for now then she had to do it "better to ask for forgiveness later" she thought to herself as she began to lay down she heard shouting and got up running out the door then she heard it "BANG".............

(Emma's POV )

"Owww Em how you holding up?" Her mother asked her she just looked at her and looked around the room "He's not here I told him to stay away" her mother said dryly "Good" was all Emma could say "Em what do you want me to say I'm sorry ok hasn't this shown you that life is too short we should forgive and forget ok you are my daughter you..." "NO" Emma snapped "I will never forget that my own mother turned her back on me ever and still sided with him after what he done so keep your apologies and fuck off" she hated this she needed time and her mother just could not give that to her she always had to push and just with this much going on she couldn't deal with that drama today so she pushed her mother away "Well well well, awww did the poor Madam Mayor Bitch finally meet her demise" Emma heard and froze "What the hell do you think you're doing here you crazy psychotic bitch!!" Ruby yelled and headed for her but Emma pulled her back "No,bitch you don't get to ask me anything you hear me?!! I'm sick of all you mindless bastards keeping me and my Emmy apart" Lily shouts while standing at the diner door holding a gun "now that I got rid of that wretched woman, thinking she's all high and mighty I am finally gonna have my baby back and speaking of" she opened the door "get in here ya little twerp" she pulls on a jacket and there is little Henry eyes red from obviously crying "ow stop hurting me" she slaps him "I told you to shut it il put the tape back on" he cried silently "now, where were we?oh yes, baby come here let me see you I know you have missed me" she summoned Emma while waving the gun but Emma stood there not moving "She's not going anywhere near you bitch" Ruby shouts again "oh yeah?" Lily says holding the gun to Henry's head "I think I am tired of asking NOW MOVE!!" She screams the last part Emma starts to move towards her hands out in front "That's not necessary lil come on let the kid go look she's gone now let him go to Ruby and I can come with you ok?" She keeps eye contact with her slowly making her way to her again not wanting to make any sudden movements she needed things to go smoothly so no one got hurt she couldn't mess this up now when Henry's life was at stake "ok il let the twerp go once you come here now move Em don't have me to say it again I don't like waiting" Emma made it to her "ok now let him go lil" she asked in her sweet voice Lily looked at her and pushed Henry away from them and pulled Emma to her "GO!!!" Emma shouts and everyone scatters getting the children out of the way first then it happened everything with one sound went silent all she could hear after the bang was "Noooooooooo!!!!!!"..................

Thanks for reading hope you are enjoying this story thanks for voting too 😊xxx