Just Tonight : Part 2

(Emmas POV)
"I haven't done anything you need to be looking for the crazy bitch that did this" she screamed "Miss Swan please stay calm we are doing our best to do what we can to get to the bottom of this now please sit" the detective said loudly Emma rolled her eyes and sat down hands in front of her on the table "look I've gone over this I didn't do anything ok when I got there that crazy bitch had a gun on Regina"
Emma said gritting her teeth "yes well as my colleagues have told me, they informed you earlier that there was no one else in that house now, I need you to tell me exactly what happened and where is the mayor's son?!!" the detective asked angrily "i told you I don't know where the kid is he was in his room last time I was there but I didn't actually look when I got back" so Emma went on to tell her story of the events that brought her to where she is now "well that's all fine Miss Swan, but as we have no proof yet of what happened il have to wait until my team have finished investigating I'm gonna keep you here for the night" the detective got up to leave "this is bullshit I didn't do anything and I would never hurt anyone!!" Emma yelled "Really Miss Swan? You sure about that?" the detective looked at her and walked out leaving Emma with a face like she had just been slapped "how could she know that?" Emma thought to herself "that was so long ago" she whispered under her breath as the guard came into bring her to a cell..........

(Marys POV)
"Oh please wake up Reg please" she cried as she sat beside Reginas bed where the doctors had her hooked up to so many machines and tubes and wires hanging out of her they didn't know if she was going to make it she was in a coma and had lost a lot of blood "Mary?" she looked up to see David standing in the doorway "she be fine, you know our reg she is strong and will fight" he slurred a little and had red eyes obviously he was still drinking "David I need you to leave" she sniffed and looked away from him to her helpless friend "nnno I wanna see reg" he said loudly "David I don't want you here and neither would reg if she were awake now please leave or il call security" David just stared at her "Mary come on I wwant to be hhhere for you" He slurred again, Mary didn't even look "Just Go" She was heartbroken seeing her friend like this fighting for her life she heard the door open and close again she let out a sob holding Reginas hand tighter hoping her best friend would wake from this she felt Regina tighten her grip and then the machines started making noises "Reg!!" She shouted and pressed the call button "Nurse Help Help!!" She shouted ...................

(Emma's POV)
"Hello?"She heard from the cell a mans voice she didn't recognize she looked up "Miss Swan I am your going to be representing you in this case" she looked confused "I didn't ask for a lawyer" he just stood there "look you need one this is kind of an open shut case, you are the only person that was in that house other than the Mayor there was no other evidence of anyone else there" he pointed out to her "look Mr whatever your name is I didn't do anything and the reason there is no evidence is because that bitch blew the fucking house up!!" "It's Mr Humbert, now all they have is you saying there was some girl there and yet the officer that spoke to you didn't see any sign of anyone else in the house" he shrugged "Dude where the fuck did you go to collage did you even pass the bar? If you're representing me then you are supposed to find this stuff out and prove my innocence!" She screamed "wow calm down I'm just preparing you for what they are going to say Miss Swan they are still investigating the site but nothing has come up no bodies or anything so far, so I just want to let you know what kind of things they will be saying and I will fight for you" he said and went to walk away but turned back "oh and Miss Swan I do hope you are more convincing than that when they pull you in for more questioning and put you on the stand should this go to trial, now rest up you look tired il be back later if I find anything else out" and he left "what a useless dickhead" she thought to herself then she thought ..... "if there's no bodies yet then there is hope that Henry wasn't in the house when it blew up?! Maybe that psycho had him somewhere else?! But then where the hell could he be??...................

(Elsewhere)
"Please please someone help me I can't breath!! He yelled his body sore he felt so cold and frightened "now now baby boy mommy is here I'm gonna look after you and make you all better" she said "NO you're not my mommy" he screamed "Henry you are going to be a good boy while your other momma is away but don't worry she will see us again I just can't be around here for a while I need to get us away to stick to the plan then we can be together like a real family and live happily ever after" Lily said as she threw him into the boot of the car and headed for the sign that said now leaving Storybrooke "I have to do this Emma it's the only way my love once that bitch dies we will be happy, you will see" she said aloud while she drove..........................

Sorry for the long wait hope you like it thanks for reading and voting xxx