♡ chapter 2 ♡

At a young age, Adrien was a homeschooled child, as his parents wanted him in their sight always, but when he grew older, he began to work widely, so he wanted to have some real friends, to go to when in need, he obviously can't run to his father as a little child anymore,
he had his wish come true, when he started to go to gym, he met kim, and from there, kim introduced him to others.

As this fine Saturday morning came around he had been planning to hangout with his friends in that fine afternoon, as he does not have photo shoot until later that day, but seems like he will have to change that pretty soon.
"What interview? Are they for real!?" Adrien groaned at his father.
"Adrien, quit this whining. It's a simple meeting to discuss things." his father said plainly, as in scolding.
"Father, But I've already promised my friends to hangout."
"You can cancel your plan for this meeting, or postpone it for tomorrow." His father said carelessly.

Adrien couldn't voice another word, so he kept thinking about the weird meeting, aside the thoughts of him leaving his friends hanging.

"Now, back to our business, Adrien. You'll be coming to the company as soon as you have free time, you need to practically handle the business."

That made him choke, and drinking some water to ease it, he knew this day will come, but not that soon.

"I suppose." Adrien nodded.
Gabriel nodded, as putting down the fork, and getting up.

However Adrien still sitting but, put his too anyway, and asked for tea, as he needs to do his workout a hour later.
He would always like to run for his workout from time to time, so he is running down the street right now, to reach a park he likes to hangout in,

"Model boy" he heard from a distant.

"Oh, Kim. Didn't know you'd be here." He teased, As he entered the park he found a friend, greeting each other, and ran alongside.

"Nah, she's giving me the same hard time, I really don't get her point." Kim said, as he slowed down his speed to normal walking.
"But your mother is right you know, you should get married." he teased him with a smirk, ever since kim became stable in his live, his mother began to beg him,to get married, saying 'I want to play with my grandchildren before I pass out'.

"You should too, Agreste, I could get mother to set you for blind dates too, it will be her passion."he fired back.
"Oh, please. It only suits you, stinky-socks." Adrien stated huffing,smirking,annoyingly to kim.
"Thought we moved on."he scoffed.
"Never." Grinning Adrien said, "by the way, I'm ditching you guys tomorrow, I've been set up for a meeting."
"Again, can't he let you free for a couple of hours!"

●○●○●

"I'm sure, moman." Marinette assured.

"Okay, don't get into trouble." Sabein said.

Alya was an early bird in Marinette's apartment, to have their day for themselves, and after a lot of convenience, to leave them alone, and go with Tom to spend time together away from their daughter issues.

"Papa, come get your wife before considering calling a babysitter for us." Marinette yelled, as the girls snorted, sabein glared at them.

"Come on, honey. Let them have fun, they are big girls, and superheroes, too." Tom winked at the girls, before taking sabein in his arms.
"Stop being ridiculous, all of you." Sabein pouted.

"Okay, enough guys you have a reservation for an amazing restaurant for an amazing night, don't come here, I'm staying the night don't worry about her, she's in my watch."alya said, pushing them towards the door.
"Don't burn the kitchen." Sabein yelled, be the door was shut.