♡ chapter 3 ♡

"Yes, father."
Adrien had taken the car, he decided since the meeting didn't last too late, to tag along with his friends.

Bad for him, his father found out and demanded his son back, and the good thing Adrien had ignored his father demanding, a little carelessly.

"Where are you guys?"he said as his friend said 'hello' from the speakers.

"Are you joining?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure coming." He said looking ahead his way.
"Well we are at my place."

"On my way, max."

As he speeds up the car, rolled the windows down, he likes the wind, through his hair, and that is something he would do once every while.
He pulled out in front of the building, puts on a cap and sunglasses, getting out, locking his car, he took the stairs up.
He heard the muffled voices, the closer he stepped to the door, he knocked, and here come the response.

"It's open Adrien. "

He stepped inside, closing the door behind him.
"Why the party?" Asked confused Adrien.
"We heard you're going for a new movie, actually."said kim.
"Right, I was in a meeting about that."
"With who?" Asked Nathaniel.
"Lahiff."
"How was he?"
"He was acting weird I guess." Adrien said with a shrug.
"Don't judge him. " he said in huff, annoyed.
"Chill, I wasn't judging."
"Well enough, let's have fun." Said kim as he threw at them the controllers to play video games.
Adrien stared at the redhead, confused, he wasn't someone to be irritated, nor was Adrien to offend a friend, he was joking and his friends were used to it.

■■■

"What!? Why is she calling this early?!" She said sleepily, as she knows every time lila calls, it's a call for quite a time.
"Don't know. " alya said scratching, after putting the phone away.
"Let's wake up and freshen up first." She said yawning, and leaning back to the bed.
"Whatever, I need to get ready for work anyway. "Alya pointed out looking through her phone.
"Okay, I'm getting up now." Eyes closed, nuzzling the pillow and covers.
"Now Marinette, your mom's killing me if I don't help you through your routine." She pulled the covers away, shaking Marinette awake.
"Okay okay I'm up I'm up."

"Marinette I swear, you have to get up, I'm getting your wheelchair."

Alya went to the balcony, standing at the railing, breathing in the fresh air, and got the wheelchair from the side, they would put it there every night.
Pulling it inside, and stopping at the bed, she pulled at Marinette's arm and helped her in the chair.

It was the every morning boring routine, however necessary, as alya got her the tub, the warm water was relaxing.
As Marinette would massage her legs softly, with the cinnamon candle, she would also tie her hair up, it is unhealthy to wash is over and over again.

Alya had gone to the other bathroom, to shower quickly before returning to Marinette and getting her dressed.

As for breakfast, alya prepared a nice plates of boiled eggs and cheese buns, and some leafy vegetables.

"Your parents are in the way here, they just texted me."

"Great I guess. "She said chewing on her food.

"Oh lila is calling again."she said looking at her phone, " good morning, lila. Sorry I was asleep, How have you been?"

"Oh yes, it's true....okay meet up with nino, and talk to him...Goodbye, then, see you soon. "
"What did she want ?"
"She was offering help with the movie. "
Alya didn't look so impressed as she continued eating.

"Alya when will you be going?"

"I guess in a few minutes, need something?"
"Nothing it's okay, don't worry. " she muttered to herself in particular, sometimes she feels like a burden on her family and friends, simply she can't do a lot of things alone, and she began feeling insecure again.

She always tries to prove herself wrong, but with every time she needs something, she would wait for someone to get it for her, as she would always terrifies falling onto the floor.

She hasn't felt herself since the accident, she had lost a lot back then, and her confidence, was definitely lost.

She watched alya, preparing for her leave as she got Marinette anything possibly could be needed.
Water, laptop, charger, and a bowl filled with lettuce and other healthy snacks, and her cellphone, as if anything happened, she will call someone.
Exaggerated yes, but alya worries, and Marinette would spend sometime alone until her parents returns.

"Easy, alya. Everything will be fine, you will be late, go."

"Sorry, okay, Goodbye, I guess it's my leave." She said as she fished her bag and left.

It's been a while since Marinette was left alone completely.

She can say, she used to, but she doesn't feel belonged.

Writing wasn't her main dream, it was a side hoppy in the past, but now it's all she can do, sit behind a screen and pour herself and emotions into her words.

She slowly logged in her email, there was a few new ones, there was advertisements, and there was nothing else important.
At this point she played a playlist, and opened her story file.

●○●○●

He already arrived home before dark, as his father asked him not to skip dinner.

It was a habit, not to be broken, Adrien freshened up, wearing a dark blue jeans with a tee shirt, he sat at the dinning table, waiting for his father, who did not come later than a munit.
"how are you? Did you have fun?"gabriel ask as he settled down.
"It was refreshing, yeah."Adrien said focused on his plate.
"Well then it was worth it, Glad to know."
"Thanks father."

They began to talk about the future plans for the movie and the company as well.

By the end of dinner, Adrien returnd his room, he actually was going to sleep, for the photo shoot at the sunrise.

He would get to watch sunrise, and have breakfast out with his father, and maybe he would go to the office, he would go there once a while like a training, but he never handled a real errand, he now can use computer, and can write a proper work paper with the lawyers.

As he changed into pajamas, brushed his teeth, he headed to his bed and laid down pulling the covers over him, thinking about his day, and what Nathaniel meant about the director.

He decided against the sleep and went over his desk and turned on his computer, and searched about his name, but he fall asleep on the desk, before finishing his research.

♡♡♡♡

Hey, snow flakes. ❄❄
How are you all doing?
How was today's chapter? What do you think Adrien will find out?
Vote, and tell me what you think.
Fell free to correct me any mistake.
Thanks, See you later.🌹