♡ chapter 4 ♡

The sun has risen, and the light was clear, making a peaceful morning.
As Marinette wake up early in the morning, and she made up her mind to stay in bed for now, and not to call anyone up for her, her parents actually were late, and had arrived by the dinner time yesterday, along with a take out from the bakery.

They had a special order, that kept them in the bakery for quite time.

Although, She was alone but the time flew quickly, and she had eaten the entire bowl of snacks, as lunch, and wrote amazingly listening to music, with a clear mind.

Marinette grabbed her phone off the night stand, the time as the screen shows, is 6:45 AM, still 30 minutes until alarm rings.

she scrolled down the massages, she answered some, and left some for some other time, she checked her Instagram, it was the only thing she enjoys lately, she crossed ways with nino's story, surprisingly one of them was replay on a tag from Adrien Agreste, they had a photo together, it seems, friendly.

Adrien looked like an adorable sweetheart almost in all of his photos, he has a lot of followers, more then herself, she should admit.

She sighed, choosing not to resume her stalkerish behavior.

Another Sigh escaped her lips.

Marinette pursed her lips, looked at the ceiling, laying her head back, thoughtfully staring up, her hands interwind above her stomach.

Her door opened quietly, not long after, and she stared right back at her mother, who smiled.

"Oh good morning, you are awake already, I was about to ready your bath, anything you like to go with?" Her mother asked sweetly, looking for a new set of clothes.

"Moman, can you please get me, some coffee." She asked politely, rubbing her temples, and closing her eyes preventing the yawn.

"Of course, are you Okay, though?"

"Yeah, just a minor headache. " She yawned.
"Moman, I don't want to bathe today, I feel like my body is dissolving." She complained, as she does usually, it was silent compromising, she always can avoid the morning shower and freshen up through fresh clothes, only.

"Oh Okay, no problem, let's get you changed for the breakfast."
"I feel like my room today, you know nino is making the plans, we should film in Paris tomorrow." Sabine listened, taking her daughter's gown off.

"This fast? I thought you have a month."

"Gabriel Agreste has a special schedule, so I'm trusting him." Marinette shrugged, getting herself resting on her elbows.

"Okay nino is calling on breakfast today,then, so you can go over the plans again, and maybe I and your father have a knowledge about it, too." She said thoughtfully with a grimace clear on her face.

She finished dressing Marinette, and helped her in the wheelchair carefully, going for her hair next.

Marinette knows her parents aren't fond of her off traveling, in her state at the moment, and they can't help worrying, Sabein doesn't want for her daughter to be in a strange place with strangers, when she still needs to learn handling herself.

"You don't have to worry, moman."Marinette sighed.
"I have nino and alya and a lot of my friends will be working with me, there's nothing to worry about." She continues looking at the floor, assuring her mother.

"You'll know how it is when you have children, I can't help it." Kissing her daughter's crown, also her arms around her shoulders, bringing their heads together.

"You look beautiful."
Marinette broke the silence with a silly smile.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love. Now your father is waiting we should come out or he will feel jealous." Her mother snickered, pulling Marinette and getting out of the room.