♡ chapter 8 ♡

"You need to be less stubborn, or you'll die," he said firmly, grabbing on her forearm.

"Oh I would die anyway, at least I'm not a coward like you."she grimaced at him.

"CUT! that's not the way lila, give it more emotion, anger, but frown upon your face, too." Marinette yelled over, nino was startled, staring at her in disbelief.

"Oh okay, I'll try again." Lila smiled sweetly.

"Okay, let's do it again. " nino sighed.

•°•°•°•

"Here you go." Marinette was startled by the voice, she looked up at smiley Adrien offering a coffee in a paper cup.

"You didn't have to," she tried to shrug it off but Adrien took the seat next to her, she looked at the coffee and took a sip.

"I didn't know how you like coffee, so I guessed you'd like it with sugar and cream." He tried.

"I usually drink it black, but it's okay. "she smiled at him politely, before trying to seem busy again.

"What are you working on, I see you always with your laptop." She took another sip listening carefully.

"It's nothing, I'm just sparing time."she shrugged off, still focused on the screen.

Adrien looked at her table, it has notebooks, a small bag, bottle of water, and her phone.

He noticed her knowing the keyboard well, fast typing, it's usual for writers, he thinks.

"You know your novels are pretty enjoyable." He said not sure if it is the right thing, but quickly dismissed that idea, after he saw her smiling brightly, and the spark in her eyes.

"I do my best." She said bashfully.

"So how's your life?"

"Um, good, and yours?" Marinette can tell he was just starting a conversation, they didn't talk, unless work related and that was not really talking.

"It's Okay." He dismissively told her before continuing, "I notice that you're so quiet,"

"Ah, it's just me being myself, I'm not much of a social person. " she responded to him, leaving her keyboard, and giving him her attention drinking coffee.

"You kinda reminded me of myself, when I was young, I was shy."he laughed at his words, while Marinette was surprised.

"You look cute."she muttered out loud, obviously wasn't her intention.

"You, too, you should see yourself while on the laptop," he said more to make it even and less awkward, he wants to get comfortable with her.

"Tell me something I don't know." She rolled her eyes playfully, she couldn't help but be sassy.
Much to Marinette's surprise, Adrien chuckled, bringing his cup to drink some coffee.

"Well, it seems I'm not in the same level as you, then." He said.

"Don't you guys have a scene to film?" She asked, trying being polite.

"Well, yeah but we are waiting for a new actor. " he clarified.

"Ah, yes, a very interesting character should be introduced in this scene, " she said joyfully, mostly to herself trying to remember the details of her character.

"So, how did you start writing?"

"My teenager years. It was a hoppy, what was yours?"she looked up at him.