Chapter 4: Entry Letter 𝓐

The recording started as (Y/n) seemed to be adjusting where the camcorder should sit as someone faintly spoke to her somewhere in the background.  She then backed away from the camera and the person beside her started to talk louder, the voice sounding like a woman's tone.  (Y/n) then nodded to the female's instructions and then watched her leave the room.

Looking back at the camera, (Y/n) looked uncomfortable and stood up and walked out of view until finally coming back with a water bottle.  She took a long sip and then put it beside her and then counted to ten while closing her eyes.  When she opened them she started to talk.

"Hi, my name is (Y/n) Dixon, and I am sixteen years old and live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  I am currently going to school at Oak Park High school and I have a few friends.  I am not popular nor am I unpopular.  At home is not better because I always argue with my mother and I lost my father and older sister at a fairly young age."

(Y/n) bit her lip and wrapped her arms around herself as she took some time to herself and swiftly walked to where she was off-camera.  It was probably for the better as you could hear her silently cry to herself and things start to be knocked over.  There was also a tiny bit of audio where you could hear (Y/n) talk to someone or someones, but were they always there?

It was about twenty minutes before (Y/n) came back into view and she blankly stared at something before sighing and looked at the small camcorder.  "I'm doing this because it's supposed to help me with my depression and... other things that I'm going through.  But to be completely honest, I feel pretty stupid when doing this."  She bluntly stated. 

(Y/n) reached down to grab the water bottle from before and took a small sip as she still looked at the camera.  When she was done she rolled her eyes and mumbled something before putting the water bottle down by her feet.

"Ever since my dad and sister died things were never the same for me and my mother.  It seemed to affect my mother more, as she constantly was finding a new boyfriend and started to treat me very differently.  And soon, not only did she change, but I also did."

(Y/n) looked down at her wrist as she was wearing a watch and looked to the left at her then back to the camera.  She got up from her seat and then stopped the recording.

(̷̡̺̮̮̻̟̰̗̮̝̥͚́̀̌͊̈̿Ṯ̸̨̩̖̟͖̻̪̤̳̦̆̒̉̀̌͆̽̓̽̃ͅa̶̜̲̣͖͖̪̒̄̇̉̔̉̈́͌̈́̊̈́̈́p̴̧̡͔̙̳̭̜̣̲̭̪̻͒̒͐̎̎̐̈͂̄̔͘͜e̶̻͇̤͇̜̳̓͗͆̉̓ ̸͇̒̅̃̒͝͝E̷̡͙̗̟͉͚͙͕̺̟̹̥͒̂͜n̶̫̗̭̳̠͙̫̻̫͌̔̾̇̃͒̑̕͜͝d̶̼̟̮̩͈̻̺̜̈̍̈́̄̐̄̓͒̇̔̋͘ę̸̢̹̮̯̣̼̉̒͛̌͆̀̈́̄̍̇̅̚͝d̸̛͓͛̇̿̾̔̽͐̂́̔͋̕)̶̱̭̰͛̉

As (Y/n) put the camcorder back in the duffle bag, she looked out the window trying to forget that day when both people that she loved dearly died.  Leaving her with a mother that seemed to love her at some point in time but after that day she could care less about having a kid.

(Y/n) grabbed some of the other tapes, but quickly realizing that she didn't have all of them.  You see, every tape had a letter written in cursive, for example, "𝓐" and "𝓔".  Each was labeled by the alphabet by the order each one went in.  One of the only confusing things about these tapes was where the missing ones were at. 

Looking through the whole house, (Y/n) couldn't find any more tapes.  Looking at the huge clock in her living room, it was close to the afternoon and so she decided to leave for town.  Even though the tapes were a lot more interesting than what she planning on doing today and for the week, it's better to leave the best for last.

At least that's what her father told her and her sister. 

——•——

-I first want to start off saying, thank you for 80 reads I am very happy that people enjoy this series and hopefully more to come ;) 

-But also I am sorry that this came out a litter later, I try to post a new chapter once every week if possible.  But with my busy schedule and me being hard on myself when it comes to writing, it does take a while.  I try to make each chapter worthwhile.  Also, I am sorry for if the chapters seem too short or too long, I try to write them at a medium length if not a little more.
-Anyways, thank you for everything and hope you have a good day/night

Hope you all the best<3,