Chapter 10: Guilt Remains

Dixie was running around the house making a racket while (Y/n) was making super, and Tim was trying to calm her down to take her out on a walk. (Y/n) was making pasta for dinner and for some odd reason, Dixie never like it when either Tim or herself boiled water. This is why if any meal that requires having to boil water one of the two would take Dixie for a walk for a while.

(Y/n) turned her head to see Tim having to chase the sly dog around the house only wanting to put a leash on her. This made (Y/n) laugh a little and go towards one of the cabinets and grab a bag of dog treats. She didn't even have to call Dixie over because just the sound of a plastic bag makes Dixie come running. While (Y/n) was giving her treats, Tim took this time to put the leash on her. Once he did, Dixie then ran to the door and spun around in circles waiting for Tim to go outside.

"Thank you for getting Dixie to calm down, she can be too wild for me at times." (Y/n) just smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips before speaking.

"Then stop smoking you goof, it'll kill you someday." She said as she stood up and continued on to make dinner.

Tim chuckled a bit and also stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist from behind and watched her make dinner. This moment was memorable for both of them, it was one of the first times that they finally got to relax and enjoy themselves and to show true passion towards one another.

(Y/n) stopped once more with cooking and placed her hands where his were and the two felt like they were frozen in time, in a constant moment love and affection. Right now, nothing could separate them because they hardly ever got time like this.  At least until Dixie, began to bark constantly over and over again.

"You better go outside before she goes to the bathroom in front of the door." (Y/n) said pulling his hands off of her and turning herself to face him and was lost his captivating brown eyes.

Tim put his hand on her cheek and slowly pulled her into a kiss and felt the warmth of one another entwine as each other's hands brushed against the other person's body. "I love you." Tim simply stated.

"I—"

It all happened so fast as everything was gone the feeling of herself falling made (Y/n)'s stomach turn and twist, but when she fell to whatever was the ground everything went downhill. As she looked up, she saw Tim again, but he was different it wasn't him, he was angry but not in a way you'd expect someone to be. Well at least for Tim.

All (Y/n) did was back away and hear the small voices in the back of her head speak, scream, yell, and cry out. Her life was flashing before her eyes as if it were a movie to see each good moment and each bad in her life. (Y/n) got onto her feet and began to back away wanting to escape wherever she was but only bumped into Tim, making her gasp.

"You lied to so many times, I was so vulnerable and you took advantage over that." Tim threw her onto the floor and walked in front of her and squatted down and lifted her chin up so that she would look at him.

"Each time I said those three words, I meant it but all you did was care for yourself and your own pleasure at the time."  His voice was husky and smooth and echoed through the dark abyss, making it hard to listen to what was around her.

It was clear that she was translucent just like how glass is, her fear was very visible and was not hidden but eventually, it wasn't Tim looking at her anymore, it was. (Y/n) began to cry and her tears slowly hit the ground as if everything was in slow motion. It did take a while for her to calm down before looking up at it.

"What!  What else do you want from me? To see me suffer only to eventually kill me? Why do you even bother with me, I'm nothing!" She yelled as more tears streamed down her face but there was something off about them, they weren't clear.

This is a nightmare that you won't ever wake up from.

It felt as if the weight of the world was being carried on her back as it was hard to inhale even a little bit of air and was out of breath. As her so-called tears hit the floor, it was starting to become hard to balance herself and soon she fell onto her back with a loud splash. And there she was again, sinking and being engulfed by the water surrounding her from every angle.

This was just all a cycle, almost as if it were reincarnation and just a never-ending loop of dying and being reborn. Was the place (Y/n) called Earth a planet, or was it just her eternal hell that she could never escape from?  It certainly seemed like it.

\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/

(Y/n) sprung up and began to cough violently and soon blood was dripping down from her mouth. But that wasn't the thing that scared her right at the moment, it wasn't even the dream, but rather what was in front of her. There it was, her camcorder staring at her from dresser recording for who knows how long.

Before she could do anything, (Y/n) jumped up from her bed and ran to her bathroom as even from far away, her coughs her heard. They only got worse until it wasn't coughing that was most likely being picked up by the camera.