First Act

Why is it still ringing?

Robin and his merry men were doing what became daily routine since Zelena came to town, they'd keep on the lookout for anything 'frozy' from the snow queen. Guarding the woods, they'd circumspect the forest at dawn and twilight of the day.

During the twilight round, Robin's pocket kept vibrating which got him irritated. It buzzed once, he ignored it. He wouldn't dare check his phone, thinking it wouldn't be her, his Regina calling him. Even though all he wished for was to be her name showing up on the screen. It buzzed again, and once more, he didn't look at the phone. On the fifth time, he got annoyed and picked it up. It was her. It was Regina. She had left 5 messages in a matter of minutes.

"Meet me in my vault." He read the first message. The next three messages were blank. "Robin! Now!", read the last one. Followed by a notification of a missed call also from Regina.

The ground underneath his feet felt weird and he felt dizzy. For the first time in a long time, he felt anxious. 'Why is she looking for me? Is it about Marian? Has she actually thought about me?' His questions vaporized with the image of Regina taking over his mind. 'I'm going there, clearly she wants to see me. No matter what for, I'll get to see her.'

On the way to her vault, he started thinking again. All the wrong things that had been consuming his soul, came to him once again. He needed to see her but couldn't bare the guilt of being dishonored. He was so lost in his thoughts, he couldn't actually tell if the sun was coming up or going down. If east was in fact east or west. He was so tormented between his honor and love. He didn't realize it at the moment but it was a rather very short walk, yet, it seemed like an eternity, specially if you were inside Robin's mind.

When he got there, he was taken aback to see Henry standing in front of the mausoleum door.