Fifth Act

Robin loved her bossy side more than anything. She winked at him and pushed him to the wall, started kissing his chest while scratching his back. He gasped and turned to press her against the wall. He passed his fingers through her hair while delivering liquid kisses over her neck. He bit her neck and she moaned, "Don't tease me, Robin!"

He tried lifting her up to his waist, but her tight dress wouldn't help the process. She actually tried to open her legs in effort to also help, but it was in vain. Both of them got irritated and she said tentatively, "Rip it"

"But, how will..."

"Just rip it, damnit!"

He ripped the side of her dress and she immediately jumped on him. They embraced in a feverish kiss while her hands worked their way from his hair to his back. Then getting to his butt, she gave it a good grab and went back up his body. He loved her butt, he took his time pressing his finger along her lower-back and butt, grabbing it from time to time. Her hair smelled like heaven, he could tell she had just washed it. The soft locks brushing against his cheek and neck. It drove him crazy.

Regina started giggling when she started feeling his now, erect member. She was giggling of both excitement and nervousness. She was feeling like a newbie all over again. She felt childish but yet eager for them to finally be one again.

"Stop it."

"What?"

"Get me down, Robin."

He put her down, worried about what could've happened. He got happily surprised when he saw her gently waving her hand to unzip her dress, moving her shoulders playfully as the dress dropped to the floor.

After enjoying herself with the look on his face, she went to unzip his pants. She went crazy when the zip got stuck so she worked her magical fingers again and both his pants and boxers came off. She was thrilled with the view.

She pulled him by his scarf, closer to her body, she was ecstatic to feel his warm skin against hers. Specially his erection touching her lower stomach, which only increased her arousal.

Then she guided him over to the chest and made him sit down on it. She sat on top of him, using her body to tease him, she guided his full length with her hand. She kept circling his tip around her entrance which increased the blood flow to his already pulsing erection. He could feel how wet she was but still, she wouldn't allow it to go any farther. She was enjoying being able to control of how deep he'd go by slowly going down.

She rode him nice and easy, almost in slow motion, trying to absorb every inch of him. It was too much, he fitted her perfectly. She increased rhythm with each thrust until he lift her and turn to lay her down on the chest so he could have better access to her body. He, then, kissed her neck, moving down to her breasts. Which were already harden with the lustfulness exhaling from their bodies. He took his time with each breast, sucking on the peaks, boosting her arousal. While doing that, he also managed to tease her the same way she did him. Each inch he went down her body, his length slowly going out, leaving her craving for more.

By the time he got to her belly, he was totally out of her and decide to get a carpet, that hang there nearby. While he got the carpet to put on the floor, Regina was fascinated by what she saw. She observed each muscle on his body, taking in every curve and shape of his robust being. She felt lucky.