Final Act

Her head was laying on his chest, every heartbeat would bring her back to earth as she wandered in her own mind. She found her place in the world, next to him, skin to skin. That's where she belonged.

He lifted her chin as he tried to kiss her, smirk on his face as he got closer to her. He couldn't contain how happy he felt, so he couldn't avoid feeling concerned by seeing her so lost in her thoughts. He was about to ask her what was on her mind when she got close to kiss him.

In a quick turn he was on top of her. God, she was even more beautiful from that angle. As if that was even possible. Their kisses grew eagerly each time, her back arching as she parted her legs to pull him to her. The feel of his touch on her, their heated bodies now starting to sweat pressed together. She wanted nothing else than time standing still in that precise moment. With the whole weight of his body on her, with him inside of her.

Actually being there, in that small place, with no worries to cross her mind anymore, with him being able to crowd the corners of her body. His long firm arms resting on each side of her shoulders. She understood the idea of her being impaired, before.

He got closer to her body, his left arm supporting their weight, as he held her back with the right one. He pulled off a bit and she moaned his name. They made love, in a very intimate way. It wasn't crazy over the top, or filled with poses, or fun teasing games anymore. It was just them, discovering each other's bodies. As if he wouldn't known every inch in hers, as if she wouldn't instinctively remember the places that drove him crazy. Just the two of them, filling the emptiness with passion, the kind of passion she never knew before him.

Her eyes stayed closed as she immersed herself in his essence. In her mind, she could see his eyes looking down at her as he thrusted her ever so gracefully, so patiently, like she was his work of art. It wasn't rushed. It didn't have to be rushed. They were able to submerge themselves to the poisonous air surrounding their already drained bodies. That poison was intoxicating, impregnating every aspect of their shared soul.

The way he was holding her said so much more than words ever could. He was holding on to her for dear life. An unspoken promise, he wasn't letting her go ever again. She didn't want him to. She just wanted to stay there, in silence, in love. Whole. 'He loves me.'