~Tag, You're It!~

dryriahriah
Hi yes I made this thing, enjoy it-

------

Looking at me through your window

Dep glanced around as she walked, her movements slow and cautious. Thing is, she had no idea where she was. All she knew is that she was walking through darkness, a pale moonlight filtering down onto her.

Boy, you had your eye out for a little

Dep sighed in unease, a feeling that someone or something was watching her. She was tense, constantly glancing over her shoulder for anything that might harm her. Her head lifted as she heard some sort of distant noise, her unease rising, feeling her breathing become shallow.

"I'll cut you up and make you dinner

You've reached the end, you are the winner"

Dep blinked as she heard the words practically chime in her head, sudden panic flourishing through her figure. Her feet grounded her into the pavement, feeling as if they were 100 pound weights, her heartbeat growing faster, arms separating from their crossed position along her chest to rest at her sides.

Rolling down your tinted window

Dep glanced around cautiously, still planted in her spot. She felt anxious, a strange wave vibrating from around the place she was in. As her eyes adjusted and she looked around, she realized she was in the alleyway she had met Austin in a while ago. She blinked, shaking her head as she thought of the voice she heard.

Driving next to me real slow, he said

"Let me take you for a joyride,"

This time, Dep could hear it clearly. It was him, she could tell by his voice. Fear immediately made her frozen and silent, the footsteps she heard growing closer didn't help at all. She whined, struggling to lift her foot and step forward, continuing in a fearful and slow walk.

"I've got some 'candy' for you inside.."

Dep could hear the footsteps behind her, quickly whirling around to gaze around. Her eyes were immediately dragged to the shadows, which she swore she noticed a glint of some sort of sharp object. She froze as a cloud moved away from the moonlight, revealing a hint of blonde locks and a quarter of a pale face, a tiny bit of a grin shown as well. Dep flinched as the clouds rolled over the moon once more, instincts lifting her legs and turning her body to run.

Running through the parking lot

Dep could hear her own thudding footsteps, followed by the swift following of him. She let out a fearful yelp as a knife whizzed past her head, causing her to pause before continuing, faster than before.

He chased me and he wouldn't stop

Dep continued to dash, but the alleyway seemed endless.

"Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it.." Dep could hear the voice sing, the figure appearing in front of her, causing her to screech and dig her heels into the ground, her entire body skidding as her shoulders thudded onto the pavement. (A/N: Sort of like when someone "bails" off of a skateboard. For a visual)

Grabbed my hand, pushed me down

He loomed over Dep as she lay in front of him on the floor, and suddenly he had shoved himself down onto her, a squeak being forced out of her throat as she felt the weight.

Took the words right out my mouth

Dep roughly shoved herself from underneath the other, trying desperately to escape, but he had an iron grip on her hands and she couldn't do much.