~You Can't Hide..~

// This is more of a skit than anything, and yes, y'all can roleplay here if you want, that's why I made it a [Y/N]. Don't question why it's a creepypasta and werewolf, it's Cody and I's roleplay-
Also yes the OCs are highschoolers-
Enjoy!

You were wandering the forest late at night, since you were bored sitting around the dorms. Thing is, only as you got out you realized it was a full moon. Werewolves and such would be out tonight, you weren't going to let that scare you though. As you ventured deeper and deeper into the forest, you lost track of where you were, and thus lost your way back home.
You grunted, a tad bit of anxiety starting to bite at your heart. You lifted your head as you heard a distant voice, hoping that it was someone like you to help you out of the deep woodlands. You slowly made your way towards the male voice, ducking behind trees incase it was something dangerous. Eventually you found the voice, your eyes widening at the scene infront of you.
A brown-haired male was holding his hands out to a large white and blue werewolf, which was wounded. The werewolf snarled, before suddenly shoving their muzzle into his hands and sitting still as he pet the large creature.
You quietly gasped, surprised someone could tame a werewolf. Only to your dismay, the ear on the werewolf flickered and their head snapped in your direction, where you were quick to hide behind a tree. You heard it growl, before a feminine-ish voice lifted up.

"I hear a sound..." You felt your blood run cold, trying to stay as quiet and as still as possible. Shuffling sounded, only what you could assume as the human-like wolf standing. Suddenly, the same male voice from before spoke again, who you could now pin to the brown-haired male you saw before.

"It's probably just a mouse..-" You faintly pressed harsher against the tree, your breathing quickening because of sudden fear of being caught. You didn't know what this werewolf would do.. They seemed aggressive.
You peeked out to the two once more, seeing the werewolf staring down at the male, both now turned towards your direction. You could see the male's skin was grey, and.. oddly, he had.. no eyes..? Some sort of black liquid seemed to be dripping from the empty sockets.
You weren't much of a horror fan, but you knew some things. The word 'creepypasta' suddenly rung in your head. You stared at the male some more, a name almost immediately popping forward in your thoughts. Eyeless Jack. Well, at least you had a name for one of them.
The moment your thoughts were over your eyes zipped to the werewolf, ducking away as you noticed they had just turned back in your way. Another growl.

"See them in the dark..-" You fell still, breathing starting to hitch and fall uneasy, starting quick and shallow but forcing yourself to let it relax as close to normal as possible. You covered your mouth with your hand as you tried to steady your breathing.

"Only saw a spark.." Jack spoke up once more, hearing him shuffle infront of the werewolf. You heard the large creature step back, assuming he might've tried to pet them again. You suddenly heard their front paws slam onto the soil and launch forward, making you jolt softly.

"I know there's someone there..-" A snarl instead of a growl this time. You didn't feel a presence nearby, so you glanced around the tree. Yup, the werewolf had gone on all fours again, glaring at Jack, who they had now leaped infront of. As both of them were focused on each other, you glanced around, trying to find the best way to escape.

"Not as far as I'm aware." You glanced back to see Jack weakly smiling at the werewolf, his figure slightly tensed. You took in an odd detail that the male didn't have his mask on, then briefly went back to your search of a way to leave.

"Why don't you believe me..?" You tensed, suddenly relaxing as you heard the werewolf collapse, quickly glancing back to see they had laid down. "Maybe you're right..-" They murmured.

"It's just another night." Jack reached down and pet their head. Now was your chance. You crawled along the floor in a nice pace to the next tree deeper into the forest, ducking behind it and glancing back.

"But I heard a creak.." The werewolf lifted their head the moment you hid, your figure again tensing. You covered your mouth with your hand, trying to stop any and all sounds possible. You were now just trying desperately to get away, but you couldn't do anything with them staring right in your direction. Hell, it was a werewolf and a damned serial killer..! You would be double dead!

"Just go back to sleep.." Jack's voice echoed softly. A growl came from the werewolf and you heard the snapping and crinkling of leaves as paws steadied on the ground. A grunt followed the sound, and a sudden stumble.. The werewolf was injured. The thought came back to you, realizing it might be weak with that much blood being lost. But you still didn't want to test your luck.

"I'm always quick to rage..-" You peeked over as the werewolf growled again. The werewolf was looking down at Jack, bright blue eyes with dark black pupils glaring into his eye sockets. You quickly started to crawl away, deciding now was your best time.

"So go back to your dorm!" Jack snapped at the werewolf, but concern sounded in his voice. You were distracted by the focus of making sure they weren't after you that you didn't notice a gap infront of you where your hand went to place, waving side to side before suddenly falling forward with a thud and grunt. You went quiet as Jack again spoke, more hesitantly and quietly.

"Wait- Now I hear it..-" You froze up at those words. 'RUN' It was the only word that entered your head, quickly pulling yourself up as thundering pawsteps sounded towards you. Fuck.. You quickly started to dash away, adrenaline starting to pulse through your figure, making yourself slightly faster. You could hear the snarls and growls of the werewolf behind you, hoping and praying they wouldn't catch you, but you could feel that they weren't too far back.. Don't trip. That's all that matters. If you don't trip, you'll be fine. Right?