why do I do this (A/N)

So
I drew nightmare fuel

And while talking about it to Cody, I literally wrote a damn story on the spot

If you can't read the screenshot I got it down here
\/

"'They prowl. In search for cats to prey on and quench their thirst for blood and meat. Cream and Tempest, two weak-looking apprentices. Easy targets. They give their calling, a ghoul-ish song. It vibrates through the air, causing the apprentices to pause. The sound gets louder as they near closer. Cream and Tempest press against each other, watching each other's backs. The dark forms leap, each attacking an apprentice. They try to screech, the figures holding them down and stopping their sounds. They start to dig into their pelts, the apprentices struggling until after a few wounds blown and taken they escape. Cream beckons Tempest to run, but he fights. Knowing he would die if she didn't help, Cream leaps and takes the other one. Flurries of fur, claws and teeth. The apprentices have a size disadvantage. They're beaten, finally fleeing after too many wounds. Cream passes out on the way, rolling forwards as blood loss reaches her. The dark figures, hot on their heels. As Cream falls, Tempest turns, battering the figures away from her body and scooping her up, dashing back to the opening with everyone-'

I need to stop"

Why do I do this shit xD