Part 2

So guys back with the next part hope u all will like it I can't be a regular person so pls bare me and forgive me for any of my mistakes... so let's stop my bakbak and start the story ....

.............................................................................
Precap
Intro if ragu and her family and intro of Neil and his family swlak not yet moved on for ragu they wants ragus happiness and dp changed and caring for ragu and also Neil angry and his officers gossiping about him .... and his mother is worried about him..

Story starts from

After Neil's entry the scene shows its evening she is walking for her house (she has money to buy cars also but she loves enjoying the nature so she is walking and going home ...)
While she is walking enjoying the nature then she sees some children playing in the near by park and starts playing with the kids and enjoying her time with the children and then while playing one child goes and knocks a person who is turning his back and that person turns the child says
Child : I'm sry uncle I didn't see u and came and also uncle I think u r very sad of something na u know if u have any problem just smile if not problem gets solved but u will get a little peace of mind ...
And that person is revealed as Neil who came for some work after seeing the child he kneels down and says
Neil : it's ok baby but how do u know this much and how do u know that I'm sad also with whom did u come
Child : woh momma left me here to play with my friends she will come in a while and now we r playing with a di and also that di only said once I wee sad she only said me this he says and points at ragu who is showing her back to him her hair is opened so it's flying for the wind so he can't see her before ragu turns and  he gets a call and says
Neil : ok baby bye I hv to leave
Child : ok uncle bye the child says and kisses his checks and goes before he goes he turns and looks at ragu seeing her playing with kids yet he didn't see her face he has a small smile in his face .... and here near ragu she sees that child coming and then she asks
Ragu : baby where did u go
Child : woh di I went there and I knocked a uncle and u know di he didn't scold me like others scold me di he is really nice
Ragu : acha baby im going so let's play tomorrow I promise I will come tomorrow ok she kisses all the kids and leaves and then once again thinks about wht that child said and has a smile in her face ....
In Khanna mansion
U can see Neil is entering with a smile in his face his family is shocked to see this coz this is the first time in this 1yrs that he is smiling like this he saw his family his family saw him and became silent but he had a small smile and went to room to change ..
Scene shifts to baadi where ragu comes all chirping and smiling as always seeing her all baadi people also smiles coz they know how kind and good ragu is when she entered she was welcomed by maheshwari family she straight away went and hugged dp she calls him duggu papa (this name I liked in one of a raginis story so I'm using is here ...)
Ragu : duggu papa wht a surprise
Dp: u didn't come to see me na so I were missing u so I came so hws my princess all fine and also I can see u r all happy wht happened today princess
Shekar : wah when u got ur duggu papa u forgot ur baba not fair laddoo he pouts and duggu shows him his tongue for him and he pouts some more ragu smiles and goes mad Higgs shekar too and he has a smile and shows his tongue to shekar
Ragu : I love u also papa
Shekar : I love u too bachcha
Then u don't love ur rapu papa (ramprasad maheshwari sanskars papa ragu calls him rapu papa ...) he says and he also makes a sad face and then she giggles and hugs him too and then there Comes sanskar and Adarsh saying
San and Adarsh : then wht about us ha she goes near them and hugs them tooo ...
Ragu : I love u guys adhu bhai and sanku
And then Swara ,Pari and Kavita says
Swara ,Kavita and pari : acha see Shona now our sister doesn't loves us see she only loves then she now doesn't loves us any more ... they fake cries and ragu goes and hugs them and sumi dadi and dida are having happy tears seeing ragus bond with them ...

Sumi thinks "I promise u Janaki I will try to keep not ur daughter but our daughter happy I wish she gets all happiness she deserves.."

Daadi thinks "I'm happy that our laddo knows how relationships are kept hope she gets the person who will always keeps her happy ..."

Dida thinks " even if ragu is not my own grand daughter but she is always my sweety the person I love after Shona .. she understands wht relations are whom the person who is made for her fill her life with happiness coz from small she has suffered a lot .."

Dp thinks "I know princess I have some or the other made ur life miserable but now I promise I will make sure u get all happiness u deserve and I will make sure u r always happy coz u made me understand that relationship can't be forced but is always loved I hope u get all happiness u deserve..."

Shekar thinks " I promise u laddoo that I will give u all the happiness u want I promise I will give all love which I wanted i also promise u janaki that I will keep  our daughter happy and give her all the love she deserves I failed first as a father but not now I will make sure she is happy always.."

Swara , Kavita and pari thinks " u r my half sister all three are thinking the same one only  hope u get all the happiness u deserve ragu and always keep smiling like this coz ur one smile is enough to make all happy all have been dependent on and all wants ur happiness only ..."

Adarsh thinks " uttu is my small sis but more than her u understood me bachcha u became my life becoz of u only me and pari is going to get the happiness we were yearning to have after u came we all got to know wht true love and relations is I pray to god that u have to get all the happiness u have to get ..."

Sanku thinks " everything is changed even u r changed but ur kind heart and love for everyone didn't change at all u gave me a friends love u understood me more than kavi or my mom understood me thank u for being a gem my bro and father had done lots of to u but u , there is no person like u who can keep people happy hope u get that person who will make all ur dreams come true until then as a friend I will fulfill all ur dreams ..."

Lucky thinks "I know ragu I have done alots of thinks I have hurt u very much but yet u accepted everything and u made me ur friend again I promise u as a friend I will make sure u will get all happiness u deserve to no matter wht happens...."

Ap,Sujata thinks "lots of thinks have happened in ur life ragu but u have forgot everything and changed everyone too and now all need ur happiness all ways be happy bachcha u are another daughter to us hope u get all happiness..."

Rp thinks "u r a gem ragu u made my brother understand u can't force relations and also u proved that u are not only selfless person but also a matured one who understands others feelings before they say it I'm very lucky to have u as a child...."

Ragu thinks " all changed in these days now I understood laksh is not the one I truly loved I know u all must be thinking I were worried and stuff that's becoz I were hurt of myself not understanding anything in first place if I understood I would have stopped the marriage now everything is changed and now the love I'm yearning a family I got from both my gadodia family and maheshwari family I promise I will make sure everyone will be happy for there happiness I can do anything or them and I promise that I will also be happy these people are making sure that I'm happy or no I think in this world whole world I'm the luckiest person getting a family like this .."

Screen freezes in ragu hugging both her family and a picture perfect and that side Neil having a small smile and his family having happy tears....

So so guys I read all ur comments in previous update thank u for lots of love I will try my best and once again thank I soo much for this love ....

Di hope u liked it ....

Mounika543
tendtepushpa
lucky_lakshmi