Part 12

Hey guys back again hope u all didn't forget me just joking guys so how are u all stay home and stay safe these days it's not safe to go out so try to protect ur self by staying home .....so let's stop my bakbak and start the story......

.............................................................................
Precap
After ragus confession her bros entry and then there were some emotional scene with ragu and raghav ....

Story stars from
After raghav takes a wash and ragu is in the dining table with others waiting for her bro to come then he comes with a smile and sits beside ragu and all had there dinner with masti and pulling each other's legs ....after that the elder ladies went to do kitchen work and the youngsters with the elder men are in the hall after that the ladies too joinedb them ... Karan signaled raghav
Raghav : so ragu hws ur orphanage
Ragu : it's going good bye
Like that he asks questions and then at last he asks a question which ragu answers without thinking
Raghav : and how is Neil
Ragu : he is good bhai and she widen her eyes and stops and sees everyone looking at her and she blushes.... and says ngo and hugs him and all laughs seeing her flushed face and is happy for ragu coz they know about Neil and ragus feelings towards him more than all dp is happy to see his doll happy ....
Dp : ok guys now enough stop teasing my doll she has to go to orphanage tomorrow who knows that Neil will be coming to see her or not and all burst out laughing and ragu pouts and dp caress her head and kisses her forehead and she runs and goes before they tease her after that all laughs at last there laugh turns in to sadness
Shekar: raghav beta wht happened for that person
Raghav: don't wry Pappa now there is no problem in my ragus life until her bro is with her he says and smirks.....
Raghav: after all he is the person behind my ma death how will I leave him alive when he tries to kill my bachcha .....

A small fb of janu

Fb stars
17yrs back janaki ragus mother is shekars first wife she is also a far cousin of dp and Rp she always loves them as a brother when janu was in college there was a person called Kamal Narayan who had a lust feelings for janaki and she said to dp and rp and both earned him and then after that she had to marry shekar and she fell in love with him but later after consummating with him she got to know that he loved a person already then she was heart broken and then she got pregnant first to raghav and then shekar started falling for her nature and then once again they took there relationship to the next level and then she got pregnant to ragu and after 3yrs giving birth to ragu she died but it was and murder done by KN who wanted to take revenge form janaki for not accepting him and marrying someone else she died not before asking a last wish from dp that to look after ragu and make her happy and marry for one of his son ..... and then raghav who was 10 hrs at that time heard all the conversations between them and got to know that his mother was murdered so he asked shekar permission to study near his nanu and badepapa and he said shekar to look after his baby sisters iwll come every vacation and form then he only had one aim to take revenge from the man who killed his mom and who tried to kill his sister.....at last he took his revenge from KN by killing him.....
Fb ends
And then all had a smirk knowing that KN is dead .......
And the next day it was a beautiful day and ragu as always wished everyone and went to orphanage and when she entered the orphanage it was not as usual no one was there it was silent so she went to the back garden and it was wonderfuly decorated with romantic setup and then she goes near the table which is arranged with food and then she felt rose petals on her she round and enjoyed it and she sees Neil coming towards her with a charming smile......

Screen freezes in Neil's charming smile and ragus happy face ........

So so guys KN was the villain and Raghav had to go away to kill him and in the orphanage is it true or ragu is dreaming to know more stay tuned .........

So so my di hope u all liked it I will try posting the other part soon....... until then enjoy it tendtepushpa di
Mounika543 di
lucky_lakshmi di and
sindhuraii di ......