Part 10

So so back with the next part hope u all liked the previous update so here I'm with the next one I know I'm very late so pls forgive me if there is any mistakes do forgive me for that .....
So let's stop my bakbak and start the story.......

This part will be a point of view who's one u will know it once u read it ....

.............................................................................
Precap
Karan sanky and lucky knowing that Neil has feelings for ragu and then they say about ragus and lucky engagement and stuff and also sanky says something muted and a unknown man coming out of airport with guards surrounded him.......

Story starts from
It's night on the same day all r in there respective houses but ragu is in mm with Karan and also she is in her room u can see the camera shows ragus room which is very beautiful but where is she oh there she is in the balcony wait she is telling something seeing the moon ....

Ragu point of view
My life changed a lot ma I where waiting when I will meet my true love u know 4days back I were in the park with the children and then when amar that boy went and knocked a person after that he said na he said one man who was facing his back wht I said about life .. after that I don't know why that person attracted me sooo much then I couldn't go to the park and orphanage for two days coz I were not feeling well after that I got a surprise from jerry and with him I went to see the orphanage people and also to the park and there we were playing with the children and while running from jerry I went to fall but I were saved from a person I opened my eyes and soo him his eyes which attracted me it was saying alots of thinks from then I felt a different feeling like my heart was saying he is the one and then Karan came and took me and then when I said Jerry he got scared as if I'm dead that's all mumma he slapped and started crying and I couldn't see him like that and I hugged him and I also cried and then like that the day went we left the park and left for baadi and there maheshwaris also was there and jerry gave gifts for everyone... next day also was same but I went alone to the park and said children this is y I didn't come and they said not to play they want to help them in there work and I also said ok while they went to bring the books two girls and three boys came to me in that one boy was the one who saved me from falling down and who made me remember him always I'm the night and form them a girls spoke to me saying she is Prerna shah and wants to know about Kolkata and I said ok but that was because I thought I would get a chance to know more about him... and then I said to come the next day for the hearts of love orphanage and then I went from there and then I said all the happenings to jerry and he asked me whether I love him first it took me sometime to understand that yes I started loving him and then he took details about him and after knowing he has a similar story like mine I had a little courage of my love ..... the next day he came to the orphanage and then I explained while staring him becoz I got to know yesterday that he also started loving me from Karan and is so him seeing me hiding his expression..... I love him mom I love u Neil ...."

Mishti : Ragini bachcha
Ragu comes from her thoughts.... and blushes thinking her mind confession.....

So so ragu also loves him stay tuned for more updates ...

So guys I know it's a small update plus a boring one p forgive me I will try posting soon do forgive me for any mistakes.....
Mounika543 di hope u liked it
tendtepushpa di
lucky_lakshmi di hope u three liked the part....