Part 9

Hey guys I'm back with the next part I know I'm late but then I didn't have time to post or write any story but my sis Mounika543 di has asked me to post it so this is for her ... hope u liked it di.....

.............................................................................
Precap
Till now u saw a unknown man and then lucky sanky and Karan wishing ragus smile should last long and also they knew about Neil's feelings for ragu to tease him some more he said ragu as jaanu......

Story starts from

Sanky : wish this smile always be in a life
Lucky : yes bhai me tooo she will be happy bhai I have faith becoz she is strong bhai I know she misses him but she is hiding it with her smile ....and I wish he comes soon... a persons back is shown in a airport there is lots of guards surrounded the screen changes ..
Karan : now enough guys let's call and ask him where is he ...
Then only they see Neil and his friends are yet there
Lucky : so Karan this is only that DSP and his friends who is stalking our jaanu when listening to jaan from lucky mouth Neil frowns sanky and Karan understood Neil's frown coz they and lucky knows about Neil's feelings for ragu so lucky is just teasing Neil ...... all three smirks seeing Neil's frown ...
The Kolkata airport is shown a person comes out of the airport surrounded by his guards and then he gets inside the car and other cars follows his car here in the ngo
Karan : enough lucky cant u see DSP sir is trying to burst out that's all the three laughs seeing Neil's face and hifies Karan goes near Neil and puts his hand on his shoulder and says
Karan : we know that u love our doll a lot coz ur face is showing how much she means for h and we also know that u already have a past but one thing we like to say is do keep our princess happy coz her happiness matters to us if in our family anyone saw her tears u will be dead the next minute and also specially the person who is coming want leave u if he sees tears in our princess eyes so be careful and ha ragu has a past with this nalayak he points at laksh and continues they both were engaged and this nalayak didn't want to marry a traditional girl so he married ragus step sister Swara ragu loved him but then for him and Swara she had to sacrifice her love but later she understood laksh was never her love and then these two became inseparable friends and ya if ragu has tears lucky want leave u ......
Lucky : ha Neil if our doll cries there want be a worst person than us .... he warns him
Sanky : ok guys how much warning and ha Neil there is a important thing u should know that is muted and Neil and his friends get shocked and then Neil has tears and then
Karan : do look after her happily and ha try to propose her soon ....
Neil : ok ok guys how much will u all talk ha ... and ya I promise u all that I will protect her no matter wht happens and her happiness means a lot to me she is the one thought me wht true love is so I want miss a gem like her .....
And then Karan sanky and lucky hugs Neil ....

Screen freezes in Neil's face happy face and sanky lucky and Karan's happy face and the unknown persons back ....

So who is this he wht is the relationship he has with ragu why did Karan say to be careful from him ... to know more stay tuned .....

So so in my busy schedule I posted it coz my mouni di wants it so di here it is I know it's short update pls adjust it .....

And my lovely di
Mounika543 di
tendtepushpa Di
lucky_lakshmi di hope u three liked it ......