Part 5

Hey guys so back with the next part so hope I guys Would like it I know u all loved the last update so I'm back with the next part so let's stop my bakbak and start the story.......

.............................................................................
Precap
Neil changing little by little and his mom is happy with his changes and thinks whether is a girl behind is change or something else and then Neil meeting his friends Anurag and Prerna with Arjun bijlani and his wife neha and then they gets to know that he is impatiently waiting for a girl for her words and they understood that he is falling for unknown to him ......and then ragus childhood friend Karan's entry and there chemistry together and Neil getting angry seeing there closeness ....

Story starts from
Scene opens in baadi all are happy to see Karan back even maheshwari family is also there they r happy seeing ragu smiling like this coz they know how much Karan is her bestie they both r childhood friend and they know they understands each other before both says ...
Ragu : see na baba wht he has bought for me it's beautiful na it's a beautiful bracelet which has RK inscribed in it he made her wear it and says
Karan : this is becoz u shouldn't forget me that's y ok doll and ya this will make u remember that u have a best friend who can give his life for u and can do anything for ur happiness ok he says and kisses her forehead she has tears and his him
Ragu : love u jerry u r the best
Karan : I love u too doll and y r u letting ur precious pearls out from ur eyes I don't like it u want be nice with it if ur face has a smile na we all will be happy promise me no matter wht the situation is u will always smile coz smile makes a person before he says ragu completes it
Ragu : becoz smile makes a person have a peaceful mind no matter wht I promise that I will always smile no matter wht the situation is ...
In Neil's house he comes with his friend one side he is happy that he saw her but the other side he is upset that she was with someone else he doesn't no whts happening to him he without talking to his friends goes to his room and locks the door and they understood him and smiles they see Neil's parents looking at them they were seeing him as if there asking him answer.....
Neha : Shweta ma I think Neil's likes a girl
Shweta : I understood that form his behavior but wht happened to him he went like that and tell me who is that girl is she good and he has changed is she the reason then his friends and Neil's father and grandma is shocked seeing her
Prakash: wht do u mean that is she the reason and wait wht do u know that I don't know
Neha : asma ur correct she is the reason when seeing her I think she is a good girl but we don't know more details about her he only said that two days back he went to park for a work and then he met a child who asked him y he is sad and that child said him something and he asked how doe she know this much then the child showed a girl who said him those thinks and from then he started going to park to check whether she came but yesterday she hasn't come today she came and he saw her and we saw a smile in his face but then she came with a guy so his angry must be he is jealous of that guy.... and all are happy for Neil but they r worried whether will he be hurt again coz of ragu or no m( how do they know that ragu is only the reason he will be happy or will she make him happy how do u all know yaar until wht destiny has planned for them ...)

Scene Changes for Neil's room where he is looking angry but also when he thinks about her he smiles her cute faces while playing with the children and also her smile which was always in her lips and her whole face is making him restless to see her again but he thinks who is that person with her that he was so close to her he thinks "she is the girl who made me fall for her after avni when thinking about past I think I have to move on even avni did and she is happy but this girl her small nature made me fall for her and I'm scared will I fail this time also in love I'm scared whether want I get her as my girl is she already kn relationship when thinking about it itself makes my heart pain she has made me fall from her word ....."

In ragus room
Ragu is seeing the moon and talks " mummu u know I'm missing u but not much na coz here everyone are loving me like if im not infront of them they will die sometimes I feel that they r hiding something beco they r too over protective specially duggu papa baba and jerry it's like there is something I don't know but leave all this u know I'm very happy coz my jerry came back and u know he bought me a bracelet having RK in it u know he is really so cute yaar I like teasing him and u know he said me to promise him that I will never cry and I will always smile no matter wht the situation is .....
After that both Neil and ragu  goes after thinking about today's day having a smile in there face ....

Screen freezes in Neil's and ragus happy face and Neil's family having a small smile and maheshwari and gadodia family smiling ......

So so guys hope u all liked this part so do vote and comment and thanks for previous comments and love form u all I will try posting soon .....

Mounika543 di
lucky_lakshmi di
tendtepushpa di hope u liked it ......