Part 11

So hey guys after a long time hope u all r fine from this covid 19 stay home stay safe and ya do read stories in Wattpad I couldn't be in touch with my stories but inshallah I will try posting other stories tooo and this story is specially updated is becoz sindhuraii di asked me something from me for the first time so here the part is it would be a small part but do enjoy it and also my three di who loves this story do enjoy reading......so let's stop my bakbak and start the story...

.............................................................................
Precap
The last part was about how ragu is telling her feelings and wht she felt for Neil and she accepts that she loves him too......

Story starts from
..... the next day he came to the orphanage and then I explained while staring him becoz I got to know yesterday that he also started loving me from Karan and is so him seeing me hiding his expression..... I love him mom I love u Neil ...."

Mishti : Ragini bachcha
Ragu comes from her thoughts.... and blushes thinking her mind confession..... and then says ahh ma coming and went down (guys the gadodias also came there to stay today .... now a Suprise is waiting guys ....)
After she went she saw a persons back is turned to her she guessed the person and had tears in her eyes and she ran and hugged that person and that person is the same person u all saw in the airport and the person is revealed as Nakul Mehta in as Raghav Gadodia elder son of shekar and ragus bro step bro of Swara he was not with shekar he was with his Nanu and badepapa who is in abroad and he used to come to see ragu and spend his time but after 2 years ragu is again seeing him he didn't visit her has a reason will tell it in next part ....

)After she went she saw a persons back is turned to her she guessed the person and had tears in her eyes and she ran and hugged that person and that person is the same person u all saw in the airport and the person is revealed as Nakul Mehta in as...

Raghav : bachcha stop crying baba I came na he says and wipes her tears and kisses her forehead and others has tears seeing there relationship.....
Ragu : bhaiu I missed u sooo much
Rsghav : I missed u tooo baby I had some important work so couldn't come for 2 yrs now I'm here na and that work is permanently finished while saying it he smirks and he had a range ragu didn't understand but the gadodia and maheshwari with Karan understood it and smiles and smirks in satisfactory....
Ragu : bhai I have lot to tell u bhai
Mishti : Ohho ragu lets ur bro first freshman up and have something and after that u say wht u want to say na ... others looked the way mishti is understood raghav and they r proud of her that she has accepted ragu and raghav as her children first raghav had a anger for his father and mishti but then he understood mishti and started calling her mom.....
And ragu : oh ya thank u ma for telling bhai u go and change and come and then we all will eat together ok....

Why did raghav smirk and tell that thing and y did others have a satisfactory face and wht is that which stopped him in coming to see his bachcha ????to know more stay tuned

....
So so hope u all liked it I know there is no rag Neil parts but the next part will be a lengthy part with lots of twist this story soms times will end in another three parts I think so ......

So so how u all liked it sindhuraii di hope I wrote to ur expectations and my di hope u all liked it to read and give ur comments
Stay home stay safe ........